Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 33.75%
  • No

25 31.25%
  • Maybe

14 17.50%
  • No, I'd die before I'd do an EQ there!

14 17.50%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I would if people weren't such babies and left the place so damn empty all the time.

Actually I thought B20 might be ok again. The scum mostly moving to B01 and all.
    So not that long ago when I was stuck in the quest menu for so long I couldn't find a single Magatsu mpa with more than 2/12 on any other block, I did try that 10/12 mpa in B20.
    We filled up to 12 and even had a ra.
    Nonetheless the run failed and we didn't kill Magatsu. Everyone lvl 75. Some even had pot 3 13* at 60 element and 100 at on their saikis.
    And they still managed to fail.

AIS is one of those things that you have to research to understand how it works.
    Most people don't realize which attacks do the most damage.

Or they still don't realize that certain versions have reduced damage from certain types of attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Nonetheless the run failed and we didn't kill Magatsu. Everyone lvl 75. Some even had pot 3 13* at 60 element and 100 at on their saikis.
    And they still managed to fail.
    WHAT?!? I thought perfect gear means that you are an absolute pro and never fail!!!! That you are definetely the one who carries the whole mpa and everyone following you is a scrub!

PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    How does the L2/R2 attachment even help? All it does is "comfort" your hand.
    Spoiler!

The L2/R2 triggers activate the back touch panels which are mappable in PSO2 Vita. So you can map at least dodge to RT to simulate default controls from PC. LT/L2 would be a button for...something.

This makes it so that Circle no longer is double mapped to "pick up" and "step"; as pressing circle when stick is neutral results in picking up, and circle when your stick is not neutral results in stepping.

Ofc this causes nonsense like you not picking up drops fast enough to keep up with MPA or when you are holding a PA and you jump, if you're not watching how you press buttons, you'll step out of the PA charge and shit like that.

Cant tell you how many times I've stepped out of Sakura-Endo because I'm trying to jump and time the PA properly on an aerial target.

Having to be careful about it inherently slows down your play as to prevent sloppy execution, which is not a problem when step isnt mapped to Circle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Yeah, I know that it's a lot harder to play on Vita.
    I also remember someone telling me that the Vita is mostly little kids who can't afford PCs and can't play for shit, although I don't know how true that is.

I can't imagine Vita making it difficult to notice stuff like infections and darker towers in TD3 though.
    I had some awful Vita block TD3s that failed hard because they ignored those.
    Vita's POV is horrible. Much worse than PCs, the character and UI take up more of the screen than on a PC with 720p resolution. As a result, you have less shit to see. Nevermind if there are render differences between PC and Vita.

When I play on Vita I really have a hard time keeping an eye on shit in the area :/

And on top of that the method of bringing up the large map is literally slower than PC, as you have to press and hold the radar for like ~60f/1sec to bring up the big map, and ofc that takes up around 75% of the screen vs much less on PC. For reference, my current PC resolution is 1366x768 lol.

I find myself having the mini-radar set to zoom out vs zoom in like I do on PC because I see so little around me in comparison to my PC. I only zoom back in on Vita when I need to monitor shit in the immediate area since bringing up the map takes so long and forces me to pull my fingers from the face buttons or analog stick; meaning I either stop moving or I stop acting. And ofc, PSO2 Vita doesnt support multitouch and acts like a capacitive screen so I have to wait til im done using a subpalette and while Im trying to bring up the map, I cant use my subpalette.

So yeah...being able to see on Vita is not really a thing.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 29, 2015 at 07:02 AM.

If I've to play on B20, I'd call it day and do something else.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

B20 has stopped being cancerous a long time ago. That it's still avoid it is a testament to how much people disdain the kind that went there. I only resent them because they contributed to ship 2's lower population. I would rather like more people to play with overall instead of occasionally considering changing ships (which I might if not for the team I'm in now).

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    B20 has stopped being cancerous a long time ago. That it's still avoid it is a testament to how much people disdain the kind that went there. I only resent them because they contributed to ship 2's lower population. I would rather like more people to play with overall instead of occasionally considering changing ships (which I might if not for the team I'm in now).
    Don't worry, b1 is the child of b20

And unlike B20, people cant just abandon B1. So all new players, JP and EN get a taste of what B20 was lol.

If I might ask....what was with B20, exactly?