Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Been thinking I should use boots more often, now I got even more of a reason to do so.

TorentialArrow : dunno what ><
    I hope the retarded delay between using and hitting is removed or reduced to next nothing.
    If not for this delay it's a very good mobbing pa, but with the pa it frequently misses.
    Kinda sad how so very many things in the game are already almost good but are screwed up for no real reason.

Anyway, this sounds very, very nice.
    Sakura Endo is getting a speed AND dmg boost XD. And finally a pp cost reduction for Million Storm. The real problem has always been the high upfront pp cost and even if that was partially alleviated already, not enough to make it viable considering usually you kill 2-3 enemies and then have to reposition to get into range for more enemies and with a high initial pp cost this eats up your pp far too fast.

Oh and yeah, reducing the rigor from gran Wave is really good. It feels a bit clunky at the moment cause of this and can get risky.

Weak bullet: something about making it easier to aim :|

Ranger:

1. Weak Bullet
    Make it easier to hit(probably maybe faster speed for it's projectile).
    Edit: Maybe it is the accuracy itself. The original Japanese sentence just says, "Make it easier to hit the target."

2. One Point
    Damage up and reduced pp consumption.
    3. Sneak Shooter
    Quicker JA timing and faster bullet.

They are planning to update Diffuse Shell and Parallel Slider later on.
    Last edited by dekopong; Oct 2, 2015 at 07:42 AM.

Fighter:

1. Kamaitachi wind attack
    Quicker JA and cancel timing.
    2. Quick March
    More damage and quicker cancel timing. After the update all of its hits have stun effect.
    3. Surprise Dunk
    More damage. The reaction upon your hit against an enemy is relieved(less "hit stop") and after the hit, the enemy is launched a bit from the ground. (Sorry for the broken English.)
    4. Deadly Archer
    Adjustment to the interval between each hit( I'm not sure how this affect the PA).

Adjustment to Orchestra, IllusionRave, and AcroEffect later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I hope the retarded delay between using and hitting is removed or reduced to next nothing.
    If not for this delay it's a very good mobbing pa, but with the pa it frequently misses.
    Since my friend plays Braver, I took a closer look at the Braver stuff, too. Torrential Arrow is only getting an AoE range buff, sadly. Braver is getting a bunch of miscellaneous adjustments to its PAs that I don't want to go into detail right now since I really should get some sleep... >_<
    I am especially glad that the Stance Critical skills are being moved around so that it's no longer a prerequisite for the Stance Charge skills, since all other skill trees got that treatment at episode 3's debut's tree change except for Braver.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Gunner:

1. High Time
    Quicker damage bonus gain(the max doesn't change).
    2. Plain Attack
    Adjustment to the timing you start to fall.
    3. S-roll
    Shorter motion for the 1st and 2nd flip. The duration of invincible time is the same.
    4. Satellite Aim
    You can change your direction upon fire.
    5. Shift Period
    Partly faster PA motion and increased damage. Quicker JA timing and adjustment to the timing you start to fall.

Adjustment to the following PAs are informed later. AerialShooting ..... DeadApproach ..... MessiahTime ...... ElderRebellion ...... ReverseTap ...... HeelStab.

P.S. Sorry, Ranger and Fighter PAs are the same description. It should be "informed later" not "adjusted later".

Gonna list the ones which aren't clear from final_attack's post.

Ranger

Weak Bullet is more accurate, easier to land.

Sneak Shooter has faster Just Attack timings, bullet speed increased.

Fighter

Double Sabre weapon action (Kamaitachi) has faster Just Attack and cancel timings.

Quick March has increased damage, earlier cancel timing. Changed to stun enemies on all hits as opposed to a launch.

Surprise Dunk has increased damage, aerial hit motion delay decreased, changed to a small launch instead of stun. (A huge nerf.)

Deadly Archer hit interval adjusted. (Nothing specific, perhaps the attack occurs faster as a whole.)

Braver

Rapid Shoot Advance requires less points to unlock.

Average/Weak Stance charge position on the skill tree has been changed, no need to grab critical skills to acquire them.

Tsukimi Sazanka loses the delay before the strike, ground usage motion sped up.

Torrential Arrow has increased AoE.

Braver:

1. Katana Gear
    Bonus to damage depending on gear gauge.
    2. Katana Combat, Rapid Shoot, Rapid Shoot Mastery
    Less skill points to max out the skill(the ability is adjusted proportionally to fit the skill level)
    3. Rapid Shoot
    From the start of the skill you can fire triple arrows(the skill's effect kick in immediately).
    4. Rapid Shoot Advance
    Less skill points are required to get the skill(not the max of the skill itself, but the skill points you need before you get lv1 of R Shoot Advance).
    5. Step Attack of Bows
    Quicker motion and timing for JA.
    6. Average Stance Critical and Weak Stance Critical
    Changing their position in the skill tree and make it easier to learn Average Stance Charge and Weak Stance Charge.
    7. Tsukimi Sazanka
    Less reaction time upon each hit(less "hit stop"). Less pp consumption. Quicker motion when used on ground.
    8. Gekka Zakuro
    Less pp consumption. Can be canceled by weapon action or step when used on ground.
    9. Sakura End
    Quickening the entire motion and quicker JA timing. Increased damage to non-charged use.
    10. TorentialArrow
    Wider attack scope(range? what's the proper word for "範囲” in this context?). Edit: It was AoE. Thanks.
    11. Million Storm
    Increased damage and less pp consumption.
    Last edited by dekopong; Oct 2, 2015 at 06:35 AM.

Bouncer:

1. Jet Boots Escape
    Invincible time when using the "shift action" of plain attacks.("派生" of plain attacks. not knowing well about Jet Boots _(:3」∠)_) Edit: "派生">"derivation action"
    2. Justice Crow
    Damage up and pp reduction.
    3. Kestrel Rampage
    Increased damage.
    4. Strike Gust
    Damage up.
    5. Gran Wave
    Less reaction time upon each hit(less "hit stop").
    Last edited by dekopong; Oct 2, 2015 at 06:56 AM.

Gunslash:

1. Weapon/Shift Action
    Quicker motion, and adjustment to the timing you start to fall.
    2. Plain Attack (Striking)
    Quicker JA and cancel timing.
    3. Step Attack
    Less reaction time upon the hit(less "hit stop").
    4. Serpent Air
    Quicker JA and cancel timing. Quicker motion.
    5. Regenschlag
    Quicker motion and JA timing.

The last red sentence is about skill reset pass.

It was great help, thank you final_attack. Because of my limited English skill, translating from 0 would have been a tough work.