Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Annoying 630 Error.

Okay. Let me dispel Everything first and foremost.

Yes, I know that a 630 Error is due to internet..
    Yes, I resetted my router multiple times.
    Yes, I Troubleshot for any lost files/Missing/Old with the Tweaker.
    Yes, I Checked for updates.. It found 71 and installed them.
    No, I am not wireless, I am wired.
    No, I don't want to re-install.. that would take the entire day.
    This is my Internet WHILE ON PSO2 AND WATCHING A STREAM. Did not 630 when I probably should've if I had bad internet. : Nevermind. I can't post links until I have 10post. Ping: 11Ms. Download:32.68mb/s Upload:10.99Mb/s
    Im in canada, not the US.
    The problem started Surfacing a couple of days before the halloween Extended maintenance. It was 100% fine before.

Yes.. I know im being rude a bit but this is to dispel any like. "Its your internet" Because it clearly isn't.. I even checked all of the things as in.. Well the registry of PSO2. with the "Check for updates " "Check for old/Missing files"
    the only missing file that was.. 'missing' is the Censor file.

Regardless... Thank you for reading.. hopefully we can sort this out..

What AntiVirus do u have, a friend of mine had it too, it was the AntiVirus !?

I have Malwarebytes Premium. Thats my Antivirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyia Ulliel View Post
    I have Malwarebytes Premium. Thats my Antivirus.
    Do you have the game and the tweaker whitelisted in it? If not, it is possible that a recent definition update is killing Gameguard and then disconnecting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Do you have the game and the tweaker whitelisted in it? If not, it is possible that a recent definition update is killing Gameguard and then disconnecting you.
    A... Recent Definition update ? Last I remember.. My Malwarebytes never updated. If My problems persist after this.. reinstallation.. I'll do it.. but apparently.. my tweaker keeps timing out on the Sega servers. Which ruins My patching of 9k files. And I gotta close the Tweaker and redo 'em. After the first 9k finished.. and reoppened it, I checked for files again... 9k files were still needed for update.. *sighs*
    Sooo.. yea... Im pissed I've been at it for... 7-8-9 hours ? I lost track... Eugh...

Well first off, Malwarebytes Premium is not Antivirus, it is Antimalware (as the name intends.)

Second, the connection issue is surprisingly a common problem and it happens a lot, and I mean A LOT. Some days it'll just work, some days 630's just pop up. The only "fix" to this is to restart your computer.

Not sure if it'll help, but you can also try defragging your hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by KroDragon View Post
    Well first off, Malwarebytes Premium is not Antivirus, it is Antimalware (as the name intends.)

Second, the connection issue is surprisingly a common problem and it happens a lot, and I mean A LOT. Some days it'll just work, some days 630's just pop up. The only "fix" to this is to restart your computer.

Not sure if it'll help, but you can also try defragging your hard drive.
    Sooo.. I guess once I 630.. I just restart my comp and I should be fine for the rest of the day ? or... ? what ?
    Defragged my comp.. didn't help.

UPDATE: I reinstalled yesterday felt like all of my time was wasted . -. still getting the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyia Ulliel View Post
    Sooo.. I guess once I 630.. I just restart my comp and I should be fine for the rest of the day ? or... ? what ?
    Defragged my comp.. didn't help.

UPDATE: I reinstalled yesterday felt like all of my time was wasted . -. still getting the problem.
    The only other thing I can think of is that it's probably a Proxy issue, I am not certain how to fix Proxy issues. I would suggest asking around if it's a Proxy issue or looking through old threads about it.

I.. wasn,t using a proxy whatsoever though xD; I just started using the Public proxy and... so far so good ? But.. Yea.. still Online soooo yea.

If you were playing through AIDA's Tweaker, it updates with an automatic proxy. See if you can figure issues from there, but if the games working already then there's no reason to fix what ain't broke.