Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

das only one of my rudely off-topic questions D8

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    What about non-hentai, not badly drawn dating/life sims. I've seen a lot pop up on steam in past few years, but they seem more like straightforward story visual novels, with stories that don't interest me. I just wanna level up my douchebag self inserts social skills thru daily life and win the heart of a cheesy archtype highschool princess...

Without taking off her clothes cause that's weird.

Can only think of tokimeki games which are old as fuck and not translated, and those DS/3DS waifu games.

Does muvluv count as this.

@ actual topic: Me bein' a dickhead aside, this actually looks interesting, at least cause of mechs + setting... girls look kinda generic tho.
    These are straight up Visual Novels. This one in particular has no self-insert character. And Muv-Luv Extra is the only part that is close to Tokimeki Memorial, at least in terms of story and setting. Once that's done Unlimited is unlocked and...that's when the mecha and apocalyptic setting kicks in...Alternative just picks up where Unlimited leaves off!

Haven't played these games yet personally (but I'm looking forward to this English release!), since it's primarily based on the Japanese PS3 version, you don't have to worry about it going into 18+ territory (even in Japan they don't allow for full on sex scenes on consoles) unless for the PC version you apply a patch that will probably be provided should you choose to go that way.

Aaaaand since the last time this thread was bumped, the $720k stretch goal has been reached!

- English Localization and Windows port of the PS3 Exclusive Muv-Luv side stories collection.

-View the FAQ for more details about Collection contents!

-With everyone's efforts in unlocking the goal, both games will be available for free for people pledging for the campaign 150$ and above!

-An all-digital $125 reward tier will be added when we reach the Photons stretch goal! Backers can get all $150 bonus digital goods including the digital artbook! You will still need to choose between digital Android or Vita.
    Pretty sweet! What's more interesting is that, they removed the question of whether Photon will be physical as well, which means, they are probably looking into or even working on making it happen! Even better if they can some how make this physical for the Vita as well!

There's one more stretch Goal to reach with 10 days to go and it's really ramped up funding since it's announcement!

The objective of this mission is to eliminate the enemy BETA hive and all obstacles which has been preventing us from making the physical Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX a reality!

Here are the physical Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX features:
    Width: 21 cm
    Height: 29.7 cm
    Hard cover artbook with 400-500 glossy full color pages!
    Contains contents from Integral Works and Lunatic Dawn Anthology 1-3.

- What will happen when we do achieve victory?
    All $300 tiers and above will now have a physical CODEX for free!
    There will be a new $220 tier - a physical box of your choice plus the CODEX.
    There will be a new $80 tier for the physical CODEX alone.
    And last but not least, as a reward for everyone's efforts, we will be adding a bonus, limited edition Sumika Figma to every Collector's Box!

This Kickstarter just keeps giving and giving!
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

looks great

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

At less than 20K to go in 3 days, I can safely say, Physical Codex and Figmas are pretty much a lock at this point! Wooo!
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Welp.....humanity won!

If you want more info on the physical Codex, check it here!

There's also a contest for a Trip to Japan, so why not check it out! Only 3 days left!

Last but not least...

There have been some rumours of a "hidden stretch goal" floating around. While we can't confirm or deny these rumours, rest assured that any additional money pledged to this campaign will be put to very good use. We'll be sharing more info on this in the coming days.

Also, stay tuned for another video updated from Yoshimune-san!
    Exceeds the Clannad Kickstarter and the number of backers is quickly gaining to boot!

Clannad total backers - 5819
    Muv-Luv backers (at the time of this post) - 5,536
    PSO2 characters

ha nice! hopefully this will show japanese companies that their is a strong market for these kinds of games in the west
    thier starting goal was $250,000 but by the end of the kickstarter they got $1,255,444!!! 5 times the amount they wer expecting
    Last edited by Chidori; Nov 7, 2015 at 05:25 PM.

nice to see the success. ^ ^

I've only watch Total Eclipse in the Muv-Luv series and love it. Hoping they'll localized Total
    Eclipse as well. I might try out the first two games on steam whenever they're out.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

yeah same here!