Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just in case, did you try installing the latest video card drivers?

Edit: Well, that was odd. I tried changing characters and got a "this feature is Premium Users only" message.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Oct 16, 2015 at 11:31 PM.

Well, this shit really has serious problem, I have fps shot to 200 in 12/12MPA, stable at 160-200 even with shit tons of effect/pse. But loading into lobby makes it drops to 40-50.

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Well, this shit really has serious problem, I have fps shot to 200 in 12/12MPA, stable at 160-200 even with shit tons of effect/pse. But loading into lobby makes it drops to 40-50.
    Loading in general will drop frames in most games by its nature. Having a good client can help though. You can see the difference between the game starting on a good or bad note here:

Its stupid that the game can start poorly, but it is worth keeping in mind that it happens and it happens the majority of the time for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Been having this issue for over a year, actually. Thought everyone had it.

I can take 12 Photon Blasts going off in a PSE CrossBurst & still get over 40 fp/s (though I probably won't be able to actually SEE anything), even with a weather effect going on. But as soon as a Lobby Block gets more than 70% full, I will get noticeable microstutters when going near unloaded players. Once those players are loaded, the stutter goes away. I think its tied or atleast partially related to how the game handles memory when loading character models.
    Same here, this become more noticeable as the game receive more updates.
    I hope EP4 deliver some kind of technical improvement, they going to give the game some graphic improvement after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Reinstalling the game did not fix the issue so I recommend either running at either 90 or 120 fps or trying fullscreen to solve the issue.Hopefully sega fixes this in a maintenance.
    Did some tests, and indeed, sega fucked up something with 60fps option. 90/120fps options somehow make things smooth like it was, less stutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    Sorry for the offtopic but, since the update, does anybody else notice that when entering a new area, the center square is already explored and you didn't even reached it?
    Actually yeah, I'm a bit annoyed by this in the sense of OCD. It's a pretty minor glitch, but I wonder what causes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    I can only hope that Sega fixes this in some kind of maintenance, because this is stupid.
    Heh, I've been waiting for that since the Lilipa UQ update, which rekt the PSO2 performance drastically. There's no fix about it and more than 6 months already passed by playing at minimum, 30fps and some stuttering with some loading times. I got it "partially fixed" by adding fans to my laptop so uh... Point is, that probably will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    Actually yeah, I'm a bit annoyed by this in the sense of OCD. It's a pretty minor glitch, but I wonder what causes it.

Heh, I've been waiting for that since the Lilipa UQ update, which rekt the PSO2 performance drastically. There's no fix about it and more than 6 months already passed by playing at minimum, 30fps and some stuttering with some loading times. I got it "partially fixed" by adding fans to my laptop so uh... Point is, that probably will never happen.
    They did put few drops of water to the fire.
    By making some effect shittier.

I have this problem too and on a pretty nice rig too.

4790K (4.6ghz) and GTX 980ti.

Infact i'm currently trying to hunt the "good client" Usually it takes me like 10 minutes but it's taking forever today.

I remember I made a topic about this a while ago, but half the people posting there didn't believe m or called me a liar xD

Shadowth117, you actually don't need to wait to get to the character select screen. On my rig I can tell if I have the good or bad client right from the start when the SEGA logo forms. If it forms smoothly then I got the "good client" if it forms "choppy" meaning there's a bunch of frame drops while its forming then I got the bad client.

Some people say that has nothing to do with it. But on my end it does. 100% of the time. If it forms smoothly there's a 100% chance that I got the "good client".

Seriously though, i'm tired of this shit already. Sometimes I want to quit over this bullshit. When the PS4 version comes out I will be giving that one a shot. If it runs better than the pc one I will be sure to move to that version.

TC, once you get the "good client" you will notice a huge difference in performance.

Same issue here, busy lobbies run like absolute ass - even the N64 would be ashamed of the framerate it runs at. Nothing to do with patches either since I noticed it just after the update when I was running the game vanilla.

Yup this has nothing to do with english patches or anything. I'm currently running a vanilla game. I haven't bothered to download tweaker after reinstalling windows.

Also, finally found the good client :3