Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Anyone still have this problem?I thought it would've been gone when the Halloween update was removed but it's still there,Sega definitely broke something.

I've had this issue for a while now. It's attempting to load all the characters in the lobby at once, but the limit prevents it.

As for the Magatsu issue lag, you can set the character load count to 13 since the max is 12(At least that's what I do. The lag has been going on for a while now that I've noticed, regardless of Good or bad client.

The only thing I really notice is when the game closes for no reason from heavy frame dropping.
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

It's gotten a little better for me, ever since the halloween lobby is gone. But I still notice more stutter in busy lobbies than before. So idk what Sega messed up again.

Also, running the game now on my computer. So I do not only encounter it on my laptop.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

I got the tunnel loading problem, you know the tunnel load screen thing when we go to gateship, login, or jump from gateship to Area or mission field. It took me 1-2 minutes to load, my ping is good 8ms and good internet connection, checked the missing/deleted file but nothing found. It happes sometimes not every time? anyone experienced it same as me?
    Last edited by aryayudhaprakasa2; Nov 16, 2015 at 10:42 AM.

Maybe check for disk errors? I had that issue, did a file check which took hours for some reason (instad of 5 minutes normally), attempted a repair on disk errors, and for now the tunnel thing is gone.
    The lobby is still slow as hell and the game idles at the end of tunnels (only when I get to the lobbies). I have no idea what's up with that...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by aryayudhaprakasa2 View Post
    I got the tunnel loading problem, you know the tunnel load screen thing when we go to gateship, login, or jump from gateship to Area or mission field. It took me 1-2 minutes to load, my ping is good 8ms and good internet connection, checked the missing/deleted file but nothing found. It happes sometimes not every time? anyone experienced it same as me?
    A very rare case for me, it only happen if the server are congested on peak time.
    If it's happen way too often for you, check if your hard disk LED are flashing or not (or just use resource monitor to check for PSO2 process) if it's accessing your disk and your game load very slowly, something might be wrong with your disk, try to move the game folder into different partition/ entirely different harddisk and see if the problem still persist.
    But if the game appear to be not accessing your disk during loading tunnel, then that mean the game server doesn't respond and give reply properly to your game client, check if your internet connection are lagging or not, and if you're using VPN/Proxy make sure those things don't cause that problem for you.