Default No idea what is this problem

I got this problem few days ago

After log out PSO2 i have to restart PC to do other things or it will crash my firefox or i have to start other program as admin to run (double click will result no thing happened)

anyone got this problem before ?
    i try to boot scan virus with avast but my PC still clear, no virus detected

Hello, i have the exact same problem. Since the 10/4 maint, whenever i exit the game, i cannot run any of the programs/open folders until i restart pc. Seems like the gameguard keeps running after exiting the game.
    I tried to fix gameguard errors, fix exe permissions, check old/missing files, tried to delete GG folder myself and even to delete pso folder in my documents. Nothing seems to work, gameguard is updating its files, but after exiting the game, problem is still present.
    Its very uncomfortable to restart pc each time after playing pso.
    I would be glad, if someone had a solution to this problem, thank you.

This is defiantly a GameGuard error, sadly the only way to FIX a GameGuard error is to restart your computer anyway.

The only solution is to restart your computer after you've finished playing the game. It sucks, I know, I've had the same problem before, and the only fix I had was to reinstall Windows onto the computer.

what ?
    you need to reinstall windows ?
    that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    what ?
    you need to reinstall windows ?
    that sucks
    I don't know if there's an actual "fix" to your problem. Before I reinstalled Windows, I just restarted my laptop and continued the day as is. GameGuard is only fully closed when the computer has restarted and will possibly continue to cause problems as such. You can't simply go into task manager and close it (It'd be nice but it doesn't work that way), so the only fix was to just restart the computer.

I didn't have to reinstall Windows to fix the GameGuard problem, but my computer was having other issues of its own which is why I had to reinstall it. Once I did and installed the game, I never had the issue again.

Tl;dr, reinstalling Windows is not a fix, and is a very last option should you choose it.

Quote Originally Posted by KroDragon View Post
    I don't know if there's an actual "fix" to your problem. Before I reinstalled Windows, I just restarted my laptop and continued the day as is. GameGuard is only fully closed when the computer has restarted and will possibly continue to cause problems as such. You can't simply go into task manager and close it (It'd be nice but it doesn't work that way), so the only fix was to just restart the computer.

I didn't have to reinstall Windows to fix the GameGuard problem, but my computer was having other issues of its own which is why I had to reinstall it. Once I did and installed the game, I never had the issue again.

Tl;dr, reinstalling Windows is not a fix, and is a very last option should you choose it.
    do you got the problem again after reinstall windows ?

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    do you got the problem again after reinstall windows ?
    Nope, never had it again after that. It could be related to a hard drive with too much installed on it, so try uninstalling games you never play anymore.