Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Would have to see if Chain is shared or not ...... I was in a mpa with 1 other Gu-main ...... As far as I know, it only on cooldown once I activated it.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Maybe I was lagging then.

I hit Persona a few times and then after about 5-10 seconds of me running around, it suddenly died by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Something to note about the solo portion - if you take too long, Persona will use an attack that will insta-kill you. The video I checked showed that it hits for just one point shy of a million damage. (I myself killed it before its ZA WARUDO attack would've killed me, but my party members weren't so fortunate).

So this particular portion of the fight is a self-DPS check. If you can't kill it in time, it will wipe the floor with you.
    I don't feel that it is as simple as a solo DPS during that part, there is no way on earth I could possibly have passed that DPS check running a full support Te/Bo, yet I never saw the attack. There must be some mechanic involving how much damage the party deals as a whole, or something we don't know about how skills affect other players during that part. I was abusing Zanverse fairly heavily to boost my pitiful damage output while Weak Bullet was in play and our entire party survived Persona.

Can confirm WB is definitely shared across the MPA on Persona. You also want to stick close to Double, it's way easier to stick close to him during all his phases than to run away due to his wall attack. Double also hits you with Panic that stays on for a long time, it'll keep switching directions every 30 seconds or 1 minute so it's best to clear it fast with someone who can Anti or just use a Sol Atomizer.

It's most likely based on your MPA's total damage and not a self damage check. My friend is a full healer and he didn't die so I'm 99.99% sure it's an MPA damage check.

I also got 30 cubes with 350%
    Last edited by Ryziou; Oct 28, 2015 at 07:52 AM.

During double fight, those towers with exposed balls also light up so it is easy to tell which tower to aim for.

Thanks for the information. Added to the guide.

Those pools that the exploding cars leave behind are what inflicts Panic.

They barely do any damage at all, so they're an easy way to trigger Super Treatment.

apparently austere itself drops

Heavily updated the guide. Pretty sure I got nearly everything now.

During Phase 2, Profound Darkness can go far away then suddenly tackle all the MPA
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.