Page 121 of 273 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2726

Normal viola is a cheaper alternative for people without a high rarity wanda. The rainy EQ drops nothing but it eggs and many have got *13 already.

Change form does not boost normal attack but lowers PP regain. PA does more than twice damage but is twice slower as well, so both form does not make significant DPS change in most circumstances.

Viola couold be obtained from Tokyo too, my teamate got a *13 one there.

About the attacks, yeah, viola really isn't worth it, Wanda with spamming the slash attack does more DPS than Viola's PA's in the 2nd mode. The boost in range in the stomp and slash PA is ok, but DPS wise, it's terrible. Mobs would die, even before the PA could land a hit. Correct me if i'm worng tho, this was just based on my observation while trying Viola out.

I just wish they would add a new pet that would have unique PAs and aren't simillar to the past ones. (Looking at you Rappy >.>).
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Apr 27, 2016 at 04:23 PM.

My observations and thoughts on Viola so far:

Viola Slicer
    -Weaker and worse range than Wanda's version when in its dormant form.
    -Range is on par with Wanda's version in its awakened form, but DPS really is bad. The damage increase certainly doesn't justify it being this slow.

Viola Stomp
    -Viola's DPS PA(on single target because its AoE isn't that great!)
    -Full power between 2 hits only if something is at the center of it. Past the center circle receives only the weaker hit of the 2.

Viola Pulser
    -An exact copy of Wanda's except it's weaker in its dormant form. Only worth using on targets that live for a while, in its awakened form.

Viola Assault
    -An exact copy of Wanda's except it's weaker in its dormant form. Only worth using to call your pet back regardless of the form.

Viola Change
    -Changes between dormant and awakened form, w0w.
    -5 PP cost? What a ripoff.

SEGA claimed that Viola is a Wanda for experts, but it's more like suckers for poodles. In its awakened form, the PP regeneration was already enough of a demerit but making its attacks slower as well? This is almost as bad as Maron vs Melon, to be quite honest.

I think that Sega made a mistake with the pony, their form of "awakened" is too slow for damage which makes and the expense of PP is enough, i will have to wait for the next pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    I think that Sega made a mistake with the pony, their form of "awakened" is too slow for damage which makes and the expense of PP is enough, i will have to wait for the next pet.
    Makes me wonder why they even added that awakened form. For me, i'll be waiting for when Rappy is gonna be obtainable normally, till then not gonna touch SU with all the new stuff commin out for other classes.

I wish sega could just redesign sally, combine wanda/viola, maron/melon instead of releasing another colour variation of existed pets.

And make *13 eggs drop-able.

This all sounds worse than even I imagined.

So I guess Wanda is the Saiki of Pets.
    Awesome. I should rename my Wandas to "Saiki".

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    combine wanda/viola
    Scary mental image. Nightmares of Sonic Nyau.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    There's no trick to it other then having a good rhythm.
    it
    Start holding the PA button shortly after Melon leaves your hand, and you should catch it for another toss as long as you have PP remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Jumping works the same way; if you release and immediately hold jumping, you will jump again the instant you hit the ground again
    thanks. I finally able to do it after tweaking my control scheme a bit.

anyway doesn't normal viola has a very good pp regen, like ~20pp per normal attack? but so far I haven't been very fond with the awakened version tho.

Which potential is the best for viola?

The damage reduction/aggro increase one.