Page 89 of 273 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299139189 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Solo XQ SU Sticker ... does that even exist?
    I believe I saw 1 tweet about it. Showing someone got a SU sticker drop in Solo XQ. A few days after Su implemented, of course.
    Last edited by final_attack; Feb 14, 2016 at 10:18 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Do the XQ stage orders affect Summoner?
    I haven't tried yet.

There's no baton icon in any of the stage orders when I went through it (before the territory bug was patched). Only the element resists will make an impact. And maybe Anga...

All I can suggest is be armed with 12*+ pets and loaded candy boxes. Also let the pet get all the aggro as possible. But for strategies for specific bosses (grr stage 8 ultimate bosses) are a whole other ball game.

There still aren't any weaknesses/resistances related to Su for XQs.
    Anga has its natural body multipliers that make it unfavorable since pets are in an odd spot of tech based damage/not tech based damage. It's basically treated as tech damage but doesn't get the favored elemental modifier that a tech does. So, pets get shafted into a x0.85 against Anga.

Su/Gu without a doubt is the combo for solo xq. If done right, one Torim Spiral and a 90+ Chain with Torim Stabs will kill Profound Darkness. A shame I stopped recording after this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    There still aren't any weaknesses/resistances related to Su for XQs.
    Anga has its natural body multipliers that make it unfavorable since pets are in an odd spot of tech based damage/not tech based damage. It's basically treated as tech damage but doesn't get the favored elemental modifier that a tech does. So, pets get shafted into a x0.85 against Anga.

Su/Gu without a doubt is the combo for solo xq. If done right, one Torim Spiral and a 90+ Chain with Torim Stabs will kill Profound Darkness. A shame I stopped recording after this one.
    I know you don't like Cery, but you know it recovers like 40 pp per hit as a su/gu right? You didn't seem to have any issues swapping pets mid fight. Just something to consider.

Yeah, I switch to Sari for PP regen because I have that PP regen personality.
    But it takes so damn long to switch! I'm thinking I should just bust out Queen Viera instead.
    Or in situations where PP might be a problem, sticking to Sari all along might help.

Thanks for the clarification.
    I'm still stuck with mostly 9 star pets. 10 star Sari, and one 12 star Wanda.
    Rare pets are rare as nuts, and I really can't be bothered wasting time farming boring shit. Already tried a ton of times. It's not fun.

Honestly, I didn't even think about that. I thought my PP regeneration was sufficient with Gu sub and Torim/Wanda are just better off chipping damage with their decent normal attacks. Pet switching is actually a struggle when I record sometimes as it can create terrible delays and makes my frames drop significantly. The delays didn't happen during this recording but I got frame drops which you won't notice much on 30 FPS youtube.

I'll give it a shot in the future, though.

Really it just comes down to preference and time. If I switch to Cery specifically for PP, do it if I'm REALLY low on PP and want it all back. It was the first thing I thought of when you used your PB against that luther clone. If you have frame rate issues when switching I can understand why you wouldn't though. :P

It's also only particularly useful as a Su/Gu because apparently the personality and attack add up to more than 100% pp regen. I dunno how much the personality adds on its own though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Feb 14, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

I play SUGU with Tasia, Cery is nut on that combo and can refill her 170pp bar in 3-5 hits.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Yeah, I switch to Sari for PP regen because I have that PP regen personality.
    But it takes so damn long to switch! I'm thinking I should just bust out Queen Viera instead.
    Or in situations where PP might be a problem, sticking to Sari all along might help.

Thanks for the clarification.
    I'm still stuck with mostly 9 star pets. 10 star Sari, and one 12 star Wanda.
    Rare pets are rare as nuts, and I really can't be bothered wasting time farming boring shit. Already tried a ton of times. It's not fun.
    Switching pet out will reset their shifta/deband/sympathy bonus so I rarely switch them out unless my Torim got incapacitated.