Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tested Kuron XH with the +10 Invade JBs Pot 1 as Bo/Hu. Running a Bo and Hu tree specifically to give me a flat 70% Crit Chance, mainly for Invade use. Also only used first part of Moment Gale on the heads of the Giants after their horns break.

First batch of tests with Profound Darkness units: 3241 S-ATK with Large Shifta Drink. No Shifta active. 734 DEX.

Non crit: 26855. Crit: 27568

First batch of tests without PD Units: 3211 S-ATK with Large Shifta Drink. No Shifta active. 599 DEX.

Non Crit: 25312 Crit: 27235

Used Ultimate Lillipa to test +10 Invade Axe, the Wand. Te/Hu, Fury Crit at Level 5, for 15% Crit rate.

472 Dex +80 from Saiki set. 2828 S-ATK without Shifta, Drink, Wand Gear charge, or Lovers.

Lowest damage seen: 1317. Highest seen: 4755

Was being hounded by too many enemies to be more certain on the damage range, but that looks like about 27-100%

Edit: Ran to Ult Naberius, got a lone Kaisefuego to test against. I saw 1275 at lowest, 3958 at highest. Kaisefuego however loves interrupting me, and Massive Hunter needs to be used several times to get numbers like the above, so it is very possible I didn't hit my minimum or maximum.
    Last edited by ShinkuTear; Nov 10, 2015 at 06:29 PM.

Whoops I missed this the first time:

Swiki says 230 hidden Dex, problem solved. Based on that, the caps should be (on Diabo, realistically you don't need that much even on most UQ mobs)...

Gunslash really has it easy o_o;!

Daggers and Double Saber too but they're Fi weapons so Dex is irrelevant.

Moving further up, Partizan and Katana seem to make sense, there's no Gal Partizan or Katana. Wired Lance and Wand should also be good although there's Gal WL and Wand.
    Last edited by Selphea; Nov 10, 2015 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinkuTear View Post
    Used Ultimate Lillipa to test +10 Invade Axe, the Wand. Te/Hu, Fury Crit at Level 5, for 15% Crit rate.

472 Dex +80 from Saiki set. 2828 S-ATK without Shifta, Drink, Wand Gear charge, or Lovers.

Lowest damage seen: 1317. Highest seen: 4755

Was being hounded by too many enemies to be more certain on the damage range, but that looks like about 27-100%

Edit: Ran to Ult Naberius, got a lone Kaisefuego to test against. I saw 1275 at lowest, 3958 at highest. Kaisefuego however loves interrupting me, and Massive Hunter needs to be used several times to get numbers like the above, so it is very possible I didn't hit my minimum or maximum.
    If you were using the full string of normal attack, then be aware than the 2nd hit is weaker than the 1st and the 3rd is the strongest. I don't remember the exact difference, but it's there for wand.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Yeah, I was using the basic attack string, which certainly causes some of the variance I was seeing.

It does still give *some* idea of the damage range at least. Not ideal info or testing, but better than nothing I'd hope

Dex cap means you can't get more dex than this value so if you want to increase min dmg you have to use other means like crit?
    Is it base dex + dex + weapon? with or without affixes?

Dex cap means if you hit that you're at 90% and i guess yes, only crit will get you to 100%. It's what shows on your char sheet.

Doesn't seem too bad, with my new Saikis i get close to 700, much less an Invade set. The last 100 or so isn't a big deal - look at Falco's Katana numbers.

Well, I messed around in TA with Invade Double Sabers for a bit. Should be 70% crit.
    Feels strong. Didn't notice a significant difference from when I use Gale Visner.
    Was dead tired so I haven't recorded numbers yet. I did update my crappy damage calculator comparison, though.

JP friend listed several reasons why Invade Double Saber is decent. They said Daggers are also good.
    Thought I'd write them here for anyone who might find the info useful:
    - Double Saber has less SATK, meaning else damage variation
    - Fighter main, meaning high crit cancels out the variance
    - Double Saber hits more often, meaning more chance for crits
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Nov 11, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Whoops I missed this the first time:

Swiki says 230 hidden Dex, problem solved. Based on that, the caps should be (on Diabo, realistically you don't need that much even on most UQ mobs)...

Gunslash really has it easy o_o;!

Daggers and Double Saber too but they're Fi weapons so Dex is irrelevant.

Moving further up, Partizan and Katana seem to make sense, there's no Gal Partizan or Katana. Wired Lance and Wand should also be good although there's Gal WL and Wand.
    Clarify what I'm seeing here?

Does one subtract 230 from the dex cap to find how much dex an invade weapon of each category needs to hit the 90% damage floor?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!