Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    This. The buff is definitely too strong, but it shouldn't be removed entirely. The concept is cool, because faster players (supposedly) gain bigger challenge, and weaker ones struggle less.
    I'd say, make it take 1.5 times more kills to fill up, then make level boosts at 75% and 90% instead of 33% and 66%. Just that alone can make fight more interesting.
    yeah, I agree, as it is the buff starts way too soon.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

The boss was too easy!
    The boss was too hard!
    The boss fight was too tedious!
    The boss are such a damage sponge!
    The boss has OHKO move! It's cheating!
    The boss barely hitting me at all!
    The boss fight was too short!
    The boss attack moveset are lame!
    The boss voice are too annoying!

That's it i'm out :^( i'll just going back playing (insert new meme AAA game that just released) until next update!
    Spoiler: This person will still actively playing.

So much hate... why not try to enjoy the good parts that the eq has to offer?

A wizard cursed all of our jimmies to stay on eternal over rustle. There is no dreaming, only tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    There's more people in here bitching about people bitching than there are actually people bitching. This shit's gettin meta.

e: and now I'm bitching about people bitching about people bitching fuuuuuuck

e2: Throwin my opinions in: I actually like this EQ as it is pretty much. It's good times imo.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    From what I've seen, most people still don't seem to know how to evade his occasional shout or the white explosion clap.
    Maybe most people find it easier to just take the hit and jump back on.
    For most people magatsu lags so much there is little you can do. I usually lag so much the game takes too long to update my position while riding his platform and just dumps me in midair from one frame to the next.

I agree, it has problems. It's a little bit too easy to always rely on people challenging themselves in your content instead of actually putting difficulty in it, just as it's naive to even expect most people to do that. One of the things this game has taught me, is that it doesn't happen.
    Arks buff is a good concept but comes in too quickly and thus ruins a lot of the challenge, I completely agree about that.

The way some of you, as usual, make it sounds like the existence of these problems is an unforgivable sin, is not something I agree with. I mean I try not to complain about the bitching anymore because doing that feels like I'm not contributing to anything either, but
    come on guys

and girls
    It's been three years and a half for a lot of us, do we really still need this? Idk.

You know, if you think about why PD feels (or actually is) to easy since day one, opposed to Elder or Loser, you may reach an unwanted answer, related to who is the base to each one of those DF manifestations.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Eh, Purplesword Easyman is quite possibly the single wimpiest "small-form" Falz to begin with (pretty sure Apprentice Doppelganger at least tries harder). Villain Forgot To Level Grind I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    Eh, Purplesword Easyman is quite possibly the single wimpiest "small-form" Falz to begin with (pretty sure Apprentice Doppelganger at least tries harder). Villain Forgot To Level Grind I suppose...
    And WHO is that Purplesword Easy(wo)man you are talking about, I wonder.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Persona's easy because Persona has the smallest attack range of any boss bar Apprentice (who is about equally easy), which makes it easy for every class to stay out of attack range while pummeling them. Both also have low HP (not even 1m at level 80, only mid-boss with less HP is Goronzoran) to add on to this problem.

And besides that, Persona is actively trying to defeat the player all the way up until 3-7, and has zero control whatsoever over PD. Persona is even the one that uses the instant kill move. If you want a storyline reason for PD being easy, it's much more logical to say that it's because it isn't at full power or occupied with its attempt to consume Naberius. Other problems it has include being in the same quest as Double (as with Profound Invasion, this means that the HP of both bosses is reduced compared to how they would be if fought by themselves to compensate) and of course ARKS Level.