Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    This is incorrect. Where are you getting this information?
    I was being sarcastic about how the nș1 MPA is the one where LonelyGaruga is playing as lonely FoTe.

Because it turned that this was about cock measurement from the start and I didn't notice.

My apologies.

That makes no sense at all. You were the one to start bringing up rank in the first place.

And those #1 MPAs consist of a format like the one Matt posted...I'm actually usually filler in those anyway. Just +95 units here, nothing special at all.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Dec 11, 2015 at 03:38 PM.

I brough rankings to show how 50%+ melee team was able to match average times perfectly fine.

Reading comprehension and all that.

Yeah, average times for pugs. Which are almost by definition 50%+ melee.

I shared my pug averages and my MPA averages for the sake of comparison to demonstrate that the numbers that you referred to were subpar times. Nothing more than that.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Dec 11, 2015 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post

Because it turned that this was about cock measurement from the start and I didn't notice.
    the ranking simply is a testament to how a formation of certain classes works better than the other.

never said anything about melee class not being able to clear the EQ
    but clearing it 2 times, 3 times slower does show something about the difference in effectiveness

the reason people react strongly to you in the first place is because you keep ignoring what they're trying to convey and twist it into an irrelevant parade by your self

It's unfair to compare organized MPAs and pugs because there are other factors besides class. 太陽王 does a mainly melee-based PD and gets good times (5:xx), but even with great players like U.D. it's still slower than a Force-based MPA which will be getting 3~4:xx. It's true that melee players have to invest more in gear and practice for worse results.

Double wastes a ton of time because of requiring chase. Melee needs time and PP to get into position.
    If you're using ranged guns you still need to be positioned in front of the balls, but casters can fire freely as long as they're in range.
    I'm sure that saves tons and tons of time. I think casters can also regenerate with Gunslash by hitting the invincible parts.
    I'd imagine organized groups have many casters with strong enough gear to send Double to next phase before their PP runs out, allowing time to significantly regenerate between tongue reveals.
    In a pug, if you use up all your PP and the multi's not strong enough to trigger the tongue, then you end up wasting time regenerating PP when you could be busting out big damage.

I feel like the PD pugs I've been in are faster when I get good Chain Finishes in, but lately pugs have been so damn slow. Almost always ~12 minutes per run.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 11, 2015 at 10:53 PM.

Taiga again nailed it.

The most unsuccesful PD mpas I had where those featured by casters by a mile. Not only because of PP restrictions once the fight goes too long, but by terrible gear, weak Fos ruining ilBarta finisher and overall lack of damage and know how. Then, you forget that the safest spot on Double fight is close to the weak points, so even Fos tend to get closer to them and point blank ilBarta or Ragrants. You talk about how easy is to equip Forces, but then ignore how bad is a Force without proper tree and rod spamming ilBarta, thing that doesn't happens with the classic Kamui LB fighter that still can deliver a ton of damage to Double's tongue with laughable gear.

If you change your mentality to MOBA rebalances, you have to take in mind both casual/pugs games and tournaments. You are asking for rebalance only considering private MPAs instead of average games. In your agenda Br and Gu should be strongly nerfed because they can kill Loser in about 1 minute with only a 2/12 party. Even if that condemn them to oblivion in a real world usage.

Then there is this FoTe hate because it excels at one single boss eq, the one boss eq where you can't run it multiple times so time doesn't matters that much. It's way more useful to go Fighter on Maga and have 4 runs done on 20 minutes than shave barely 1 minute on this EQ.

I'm totally in to change title to Why does PSOW hate FoTe.
    Last edited by Sayara; Dec 12, 2015 at 12:43 PM.

My casters usually feel strong when I play them. I just don't like the whole "charge, release, charge, release" thing, and then regenerating PP isn't fun.
    Instead of shooting with Gunslash or meleeing with stick, some kind of power-up recharge PP move would probably feel nice. I dunno.

At least Shallist keeps me moving into position, which is a little more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    Taiga again nailed it.

You are easily the most creepy PSOWorld user by far. How many years already after my footsteps?
    Your posts are so comical that your existance is a running joke among many players. Don't flatter yourself- it takes 2 mouse clicks to see your post/thread history