Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Might pick this up now since Fire Emblem died for me.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

That sounds rather intriguing. I'm so miffed that my FFE delivery got delayed.

Does each class have it's use from what you've seen? At least the ones you've played. I wonder if there's a large power discrepancy among them. I'm sure one could argue the use of the majority of them, but I also don't know how they balanced the game.

Thoughts?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    (Which I call Dirty Fire)
    PSU Diga

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Default Final Fantasy Explorers 3DS is a PSO Clone

I've been playing Final Fantasy Explorers all day yesterday. It is very close to playing just like PSO. It released on 3DS yesterday and I would highly recommend it to any PSO fans.

If anyone would be interested in joining our group to play Final Fantasy Explorers. just pm me and I will kick an invite. Our group (BlueRogues) has been here for years. We currently have about 30 members who play online games on 3DS.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Is it actually good? It didn't look actually good.
    Last edited by Outrider; Jan 27, 2016 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    PSU Diga
    Visually, you are correct. The big difference is that it statistically works as Dirty fire in this game. The attack is Fire damage with actual Earth property damage.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Quote Originally Posted by Windancer View Post
    I've been playing Final Fantasy Explorers all day yesterday. It is very close to playing just like PSO. It released on 3DS yesterday and I would highly recommend it to any PSO fans.

If anyone would be interested in joining our group to play Final Fantasy Explorers. just pm me and I will kick an invite. Our group (BlueRogues) has been here for years. We currently have about 30 members who play online games on 3DS.
    I may take this offer, provided I can get myself some sort of schedule so I can find time to join in.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

This game is very much like PSO. I love it so far. I have a level 22 Ranger and I'm currently building up pets. If anyone is interested in Joining the Blue Rogues. We are all playing Final Fantasy Explorers starting next Friday night we will have a weekly game night for FFE. Just pm me and I will kick you an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Coconut View Post
    That sounds rather intriguing. I'm so miffed that my FFE delivery got delayed.

Does each class have it's use from what you've seen? At least the ones you've played. I wonder if there's a large power discrepancy among them. I'm sure one could argue the use of the majority of them, but I also don't know how they balanced the game.

Thoughts?
    I don't know yet about over powered toons. All I know is I'm having a great time and enjoying the fact that it's a lot like PSO instead of Monster Hunter. I could never get into Monster Hunter although I put quite a few hundred hours into it. I've been waiting for anPSO type game

It still feels and looks like a MH game, but that's probably just me. At least the difficulty curve isn't that high.

If anything, it feels a lot like Ragnarok Odyssey/Ace in terms of gameplay and style.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.