Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cool, I really enjoy the new limited C-mode quest.

I don't live in Japan so even I did a great run with my team I wouldn't be able to compete further.
    (not that I would do a good run to begin with) So i just am ignoring it entirely.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Huh? Guilty Break has two charge levels. Is this supposed to be like Slide End/Assault Buster?
    It does have 2 charge levels, but it's funny. It gets the benefit of the charge level at the beginning of the animation, not at or near the end. At max gear, it's impossible to use it uncharged, and you only need it to enter the first frame of the 2nd charge level to get the max run speed/distance
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Would be nice if we had more permanent CQs like this one.
    Solo-based would be great too.
    Actually, I would like this to be a permanent CQ but for a different purpose.

What kind of quest offers you with a basic rundown of all classes without having to level up them and having basic gears and PAs to grasp the basic gameplay of them? It's pretty good for novices imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Like July of next year or something. It's a long time.
    Neato.
    I wish they put more quest like this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post

What kind of quest offers you with a basic rundown of all classes without having to level up them and having basic gears and PAs to grasp the basic gameplay of them? It's pretty good for novices imo.
    They probably just skip the content entirely since like, this kind of quest won't give them any EXP/item that they can use, they usually are rushing in to cap the level and don't give a fuck for actual grasp on gameplay.

Just did it yesterday. Was neat.
    Way short though and overall felt kinda pointless.

I hope Shironia TA is better but somehow I can't imagine it with drops disabled for a boss people only like for the XH drops that is now in SH without Sega knowing why people like it (shit boss otherwise) and not being able to fix it by simply changing drops like for other bosses in some quests and instead having to make it feel pointless.

Kinda feel like skipping this after trying it out, probably don't wanna add this to my usual taco set.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post

Ohhh. That's a good point.
    So if anyone's like "what are the classes/weapons like?" we can just say "go and try that CQ".

Dunno if anyone's already posted it, but if you clear the CQ you get a title with a 10000CM ticket.

I barely did it sub 10 solo with swords. Got to Gigre at around 6:30 and then he decided to be uncooperative. I don't really feel like trying for a faster time though.

Short version is my time seems just fine but I screw up at Anjhadu-lili by making hits that strike the wheel instead of the head and then Gigre refuses to freeze himself.

So this is going on:

https://twitter.com/auw1975/status/667709184020844544

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2015/11/151120a.html

Possible solo focused TA or Cmode quest that has nothing to do with GP?
    If TA, then you'll have to deal with people that have high affixes or bringing any easymode skills/PAs but the strategy changes along with the game.
    If cmode, then everyone is on equal ground but if the strategy is figured out it'll get boring really quickly.