Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 ACT Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I'm a bit confused about how this works. I've got it set up as per the instructions, but it seems to display "battle encounters" as separate items down the left sidebar, rather than displaying everything all together. For example, if I do a run of a normal quest, I'll end up with a whole bunch of "encounters" (presumably individual battles against common enemies) with very short durations each. What I want to see is just an overview of the entire quest run. Is that possible?
    You can also merge your encounters, as Variant explained:

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post

[snip]

You can merge different encounters from different zones:
    Spoiler!
    That way, you can analyze your performance as a whole, and also individually.

I prefer to set my wait time to 15 seconds. That way, if some monsters escapes, I can still hunt it and it still counts.

Zanverse damage gets credited to the person who cast it, despite it not really actually being their DPS at all. (Imagine if in any other MMO, the damage differential from applied buffs was given to the person who cast the buff... Yeah, no, I call bullshit.) Anyone know if there's a way to make ACT ignore Zanverse damage? Zanverse HEAVILY skews the results in favor of anyone who casts it.

Quote Originally Posted by wohdin View Post
    Zanverse damage gets credited to the person who cast it, despite it not really actually being their DPS at all. (Imagine if in any other MMO, the damage differential from applied buffs was given to the person who cast the buff... Yeah, no, I call bullshit.) Anyone know if there's a way to make ACT ignore Zanverse damage? Zanverse HEAVILY skews the results in favor of anyone who casts it.
    that sounds incredibly petty, if someone casted zanverse and their damage was better than anyone else separately, what are you getting annoyed for? surely anything used in that moment they could've used themselves wouldn't come close in contributing to total dps and that's all that matters, not like it removes other players from the charts or anything
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    that sounds incredibly petty, if someone casted zanverse and their damage was better than anyone else separately, what are you getting annoyed for? surely anything used in that moment they could've used themselves wouldn't come close in contributing to total dps and that's all that matters, not like it removes other players from the charts or anything
    How exactly is this petty?

Someone could easily sit there and just cast Zanverse and nothing else, and get 11x the DPS "credit" as the rest of the MPA. It does not reflect properly on their actual DPS, and skews the results to the detriment of everyone else in the MPA.

I'm not saying that Zanverse isn't a valid contribution to an MPA; I'm simply stating the fact that it's not their DPS in the first place, and for those of us who are actually using this plugin for the purpose of gauging DPS against other people's, it's terribly unbalanced. And it creates totally useless bullshit results like this.
    Last edited by wohdin; Jan 2, 2016 at 10:59 AM.

Zanverse doesn't double the MPA's dealt damage, it's 20% of damage dealt repeated damage for everyone in the active AoE which i think can be affected by the wind mastery and probably something else, if you just spammed Zanverse all the time you'd never be contributing that much all the time, all that chart shows is MPA zerging some target
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I was just messing around in the settings and "Ability Redirect" is probably what you're looking for. For example, with these settings all Zanverse damage is moved to a new combatant called "ZanverseDamage":
    Spoiler!

So it's okay to Shifta Strike and increase the whole MPA's damage by about 15% but it not okay to copy 20% of said damage and make it our?
    I mean, it's basically the same thing. The difference is just who get the number.

P/S: pls rage more I love it when ppl think their "DPS" is inferior to support class
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    So it's okay to Shifta Strike and increase the whole MPA's damage by about 15% but it not okay to copy 20% of said damage and make it our?
    I mean, it's basically the same thing. The difference is just who get the number.

P/S: pls rage more I love it when ppl think their "DPS" is inferior to support class
    lmao wow you could not have missed the point more

Quote Originally Posted by wohdin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolytes View Post
    I was just messing around in the settings and "Ability Redirect" is probably what you're looking for. For example, with these settings all Zanverse damage is moved to a new combatant called "ZanverseDamage":
    Spoiler!
    Think what electrolytes posted should solve your issue. Though it's worth noting that Zanverse damage is affected by some % damage increases of the source (I think High Time affects it, among other things).

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Mine's says "no damagelogs folder found"
    Got it working, but is there a list of tags or IDs I can use?
    Last edited by Shinamori; Jan 2, 2016 at 03:08 PM.