Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Help DOA Xtreme 3 come to the west!

Unfortunatly because of feminazis and SJW's (Social Justice Warriors) we might not get this game to come to the west -_- here is a quote from the ppl petitioning against these SJW

"It has been stated recently that the game Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 will not be ported to western countries out of fear of moral backlash. The publisher, Koei Tecmo, is afraid of the cultural outrage occurring in the west over video games, and has chosen to let it get the better of them.

This is a mistake. The puritan sensationalists are nothing but a self-glorified cabal of bullies and narcissists who are vastly outnumbered by their critics, most of whom are core gamers. The idea that any game should be withheld from its audience because of fear of depicting the female body is so outrageous that it should be called out and challenged wherever it is condoned, lest we give ground to the hackneyed pearl-clutchers who would put the world in a bottle if they had the power to.

People care about this game. They have been looking forward to it and yearned for the fun they will have when they get to play it. Now they won't, and the reason for it is because somebody else doesn't want them to. I cannot accept this. I won't live in a world where the comfort and happiness of a human being can be so effortlessly taken away from them by outside influences. For our lives and our hometowns, we must resist. Please, help us bring joy back to our industry and to our hobby."

so here is a change.org to petition and show Koie Tecmo that they shouldn't fear these pro censorship idiots. (even if this does not work at least we can show Koei Tecmo that they shouldn't care about these SJW scum)

https://www.change.org/p/team-ninja-...d-asia-markets

Already 3000+ signatures in half a day keep at it pplz! and here is some vids more info about this situation.

video from Gaming Anarchist

video from Review Tech-USA

video from HappyConsoleGamer
    Last edited by Chidori; Nov 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Good on playasia.com to speak against these SJW's

https://twitter.com/playasia/status/669343456423100416
    This should serve as undeniable proof that while pandering to SJWs gives no boost to sales, mocking them and giving them the fingers gets you more than 12k followers in less than an hour, a fuck load of publicity and a lot of potential new buyers.

Yeah I don't really think that petition is gonna make them change their minds when koei eu already linked the asian english version on twitter

who knows maybe it will if anything it's good to atleast keep ppl informed of the situation with the game.

They still will make tons of money even if they dont release a western version so they dont care. Plus there will be an english asian version.

I'd love for this to be released though just so the censoring SJW pricks dont think they've won.
    Last edited by Demon-; Nov 27, 2015 at 01:36 PM.

The "moral backslash" blah blah blah is just an excuse, they are just saving on publishing a game that provably sold poorly in its previous entries, and if it was released in the past at all is because Microsoft had it as an exclusivity and it would have been stupid of them not publishing it.

I have both DOAX on xbox and 360, and if I ever have a PS4 I will be importing the Asian release, unless they announce a PC release before that happens. What this petition will accomplish at most is a digital only release.

shockingly tho all the DOA extreme games have sold double if not triple more in the west than japan lol it's all in the first video i posted ;p

I mean. Anyone who cares about the game at all will just use the playasia link and buy it there, it isn't going to stop them otherwise.

Support the game all you want cool, I just don't feel particularly cool with the mudslinging of others opinions and povs about it so don't use them here. Thanks

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori View Post
    shockingly tho all the DOA extreme games have sold double if not triple more in the west than japan lol it's all in the first video i posted ;p
    Obviously, they released those games on Xbox machines, it's not the case this time.

Best chance is to ask the third party studio guy in Sony, Gio Corsi, it's thanks to twitts sent to him that Shenmue 3 and Yakuza 5 localization are happening.

In a 2D Relationship

Well well, seems I'm lucky to live in SEAsia. Gonna grab the R3 Vita release from the game store without having to pre-order anything. Lucky me~