Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation Server connection Timed Out PSO2

please help me everytime i run the game PSO2 and try to login it gives me Server Connection timed out everything is good and i downloaded all the tweaker patches and all that and use the Proxy server and all that i had to re install the game alot and i need help what could be the problem i tryed useing VPN but nothing seems to work the game in Status is green and fine but i just cant connect whats so ever if someone knows and can explain or make a video or something to help me do the connection time out problem please anyone

i try going on ship 2 but still doesn't work still gives me connection timed out

We need to know where you live, ie. where you're trying to connect from.
    Although if you're using the proxy I don't know why it wouldn't work. I've never used the proxy myself.

well i live in the U.S and for some reason is not working so like if what could be the problem i been having this for 4 days now sense i downloaded the game and did everything corrctly you know what i mean

and for some reason it doesnt work all it keeps saying is sever connection timed out and i really need to fix this problem

so you know can you tell me why it doesnt work ?

Don't forget to install redist, get the x86 one from this link
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30679

alright thanks ill try that

no didn't work still does that and look this what happends it authinticates my ID then is just says server timed out connection then i don't no what to do i downloaded the thing u give me and i still dont what am i missing i done the proxy revert it did the translation item thing and all that and tryed the VPN but still wont connect

...Are you using the tweaker and do you need to connect to the proxy?

If you aren't using the tweaker and don't need to connect to the proxy, then double check that you don't have PSO2Proxy.dll in your plugins folder (which you may have gotten if you started an old version of the tweaker just to patch), you don't want that there.

If you are using the tweaker and don't need to connect to the proxy, there's an option in Orbs -> Plugin button to disable the PSO2Proxy plugin.

If your are using the tweaker and need the proxy, running it should autodetect and enable the PSO2Proxy plugin.