Default PSO2 Extend Weapon Add Class Error

I had a great success extending a rifle that added the Bouncer class to the weapon. I finished my session and logged off. Afterwards I logged into PSO2es to see if the 65% class restriction would be lifted from the rifle since my rifle was equippable by Bouncers now. The restriction was not lifted. I logged out of PSO2es and I logged back into PSO2 and continued playing. My rifle no longer had the Bouncer class added to it. However, a different rifle had the classes Hunter and Fighter added to it. I may have overlooked the great success for the other rifle when extending it, but I doubt it. Has anyone else had an issue with added classes disappearing and appearing without reason to a weapon? Is this a conflict with PSO2es?

Thanks

The second weapon that received additional classes for Hunter and Fighter have also disappeared since my last post, without using the rifle in PSO2es and without further extension.

Any ideas?

I've looked and looked and I have come to the conclusion that the classes added have disappeared from grinding or grinding the attributes. I could be wrong. I'll just hope for all class next time i get great success, especially on my max craft levels.