Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    But why do they refuse to use AIS? At Wave 4 there were only 2 AIS used, one being my own.
    You really don't need more than 2-3 AIS for wave 4. Even less for the waves before that. In this case the people using AIS must have just been bad.

Also, as far as I know it actually is preferable for larger group of people to save their AIS for wave 6 to rush down Apprentice since you win once she dies.
    Last edited by Saagonsa; Dec 23, 2015 at 12:42 PM.

I recently did this EQ with a pug group. We had one base with nothing left. Still won. It was really good. AIS enemies weren't as hard as I thought.

Totally unrelated to TD4, but on yesterday's TD3 6 people rode AIS from wave 2-6. Then on wave 7 there was N O A I S (~6000 crystal). Is saving 2 AIS for final wave the new meta?

And we actually cleared it with S rank, what luck

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I hate to admit but for AIS part, we don't have anyone but ourself to blame.
    Lack of communication and uninformed individual lead to wasted resources.
    No one know if anyone on that MPA will deploying AIS, nor when it's okay for them to deploy one themself.
    Point is they all decided their AIS wave in advance and won't move from their idea no matter what. I never had any problem into deploying my AIS early or into the ugly waves.

Remember the early days of TD3? remember how people goes full batshit whenever someone deploy AIS early to speed up wave? and how they leave MPA when there's AIS on the early part of the quest? Yes.
    People nowadays still having same mindset of saving their AIS later, for the "crucial part" of the quest.
    That is still a thing. Several people insult me or leave nowadays because I like to use AIS at wave 2 so I can link with early wave 3 and I like to do 2 runs per EQ.

They don't even know the general strategy already changed into the better one, no they don't know what is "strategy" to beat the quest, just kill everything.
    Having full guide doesn't work either since "deliquent" no need to apply for irrelevant tutorial.

Your best bet to actually succed TD run are either joining private MPA, get yourself a good block, or try another ship but this one will cost you money.
    I can live with people not knowing the most optimal meta. What I can't understand is still leaving towers or infections alone, or don't even notice after 3 eqs that leaving enemy AIS alone is *bad*.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    yeah, everyone is a retard and a leech, they already had 3 scheduled eqs for learning everything there is about TD4 wink wink nudge nudge
    Join me for the next TD4, then you will tell me. At my last run there was a guy with a +0 Dio Sword. People with default Invade weps and 9* complete set are a god send. You can only spot 1-2 guys carefully geared per MPA in a time where you basically get end game stuff just by log in daily

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    You really don't need more than 2-3 AIS for wave 4. Even less for the waves before that. In this case the people using AIS must have just been bad.
    I mean, 2 of us used 1 AIS each for the full run at waves 2 and 3. No one used a single AIS at wave 4. We lost all towers and still they kept saving their AIS for wave 6. This is beyond autistic.

Nice to know Pugs in TD4 are starting to have the PSO-World braindead mentality like Christmas where it's like "Oh look, all three towers are up but lost some health at Wave 3. Every one leave and start up a new run."

I can understand getting a 4th or 5th run out of Holiday EQs for good loot, but I really hope this doesn't become a thing of losing two possible runs each TD4 because of people caring about only S Ranking it...
    Last edited by Zarixx; Dec 23, 2015 at 02:32 PM.

That is still a thing. Several people insult me or leave nowadays because I like to use AIS at wave 2 so I can link with early wave 3 and I like to do 2 runs per EQ.
    lol, just ignore those retards. i get pretty upset when i dont see an AiS in wave 2, just because it makes it end in like 40 seconds and you can (as you say) link it for the dacols at wave 3 start and speed things up really quickly.

That being said, one of my runs we had about 50% base HP left (one low, one really good), apprentice got stunned and everyone ignored the two waves incoming. we ended with about 10% hp on the 3rd base left and that was just pure luckm (and having a point in warcry to try peel off the mobs)

if you see no-one protecting a base, for the love of god protect it yourself
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Join me for the next TD4, then you will tell me. At my last run there was a guy with a +0 Dio Sword. People with default Invade weps and 9* complete set are a god send. You can only spot 1-2 guys carefully geared per MPA in a time where you basically get end game stuff just by log in daily
    as long as there is no for gear (score) gating/level of subclass req we're pretty much fucked when it comes to pugs, that's not something you will be able to avoid without making organised runs, there is always someone who maybe i wouldn't call a leech, but a casual player who just doesn't give two shits about the stones itself but comes for exp or cubes, ever tried to whisper them and tell them to run in lower difficulty because that their gear isn't up on pair they will slow down the MPA and it will likely fuck up the run altogether and grant him nothing while he will roughly get the same loot from SH? if he's in for EXP he won't give two shits tho since it's all real time but they might move on
    but seriously tho, if it bloods your boil, it's likely not worth your time, i just said fuck it and either skipping it altogether and trying to clear while still being aware of very likely failure, and as a sperg i won't be able to get in organised runs; i ran it like that 3 ago hours and actually cleared for first time out of the 7 attempts i tried

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Nice to know Pugs in TD4 are starting to have the PSO-World braindead mentality like Christmas where it's like "Oh look, all three towers are up but lost some health at Wave 3. Every one leave and start up a new run."
    why would you come to pso-w and try to start a fight then? i think most people who care about stuff, you will likely never see since they only pug if their teams/friends/parties aren't available
    be thankful to sega that this is a schedule only eq with no practice mode
    wtb practice mode for all eqs with 0exp/drops
    Last edited by jooozek; Dec 23, 2015 at 03:21 PM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    be thankful to sega that this is a schedule only eq with no practice mode
    wtb practice mode for all eqs with 0exp/drops
    I would love that, but then the people that really need to learn the mechanics wouldn't bother because no exp leeching ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've had TD4s at like 20% by Wave 3-4 and we still won.

Anyway, I think AIS is still useful against Exoda when Exoda core is exposed or when it's powering up the cannon (because it's not doing anything else, and you can hit the cannon easily).
    It seems like Exoda exposes the core for a huge amount of time.
    Not sure if it ever recovers. Non-AIS may be able to just knock its legs out and go do something else.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 23, 2015 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I've had TD4s at like 20% by Wave 3-4 and we still won.

Anyway, I think AIS is still useful against Exoda when Exoda core is exposed or when it's powering up the cannon (because it's not doing anything else, and you can hit the cannon easily).
    It seems like Exoda exposes the core for a huge amount of time.
    Not sure if it ever recovers. Non-AIS may be able to just knock its legs out and go do something else.
    Every second AIS being used to fight exodia are wasted time, foot soldier can do twice as hard damage compared to our AIS.
    My character can dice around 150k/hit to it's core while AIS being only like, 50k(?), i'm sure even character with mid-tier equipment will do just fine.
    Both canon and it's legs has pretty small HP, people can destroy it with only spamming good PAs 2~3 times.