Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Im not sure if its been mentioned, but i've seen on three different times AIS get both their feet core knocked out (cannon intact), recover then start charging it up right away.

Mostly pointing completely random directions, which was.... odd (Didnt even turn around)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

i think i saw that happening once but not sure o.o
    http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.p...t=22&start=840

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I asked about that before but people said they don't use the guns after getting up.
    I haven't confirmed it myself.

managed to carry this mornings XH TD 4 [Demise]
    Alsmost lost the last tower tho xD I'm in ship 2 if any ever wana party with me feel free to add me my ID is = Kelley O'Lenmey
    http://gunvalk.saik0.com/viewtopic.p...t=22&start=850

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

So... I'm noticing that the dreaded server(?) lag has returned and it's making TD4 practically unplayable. Went from a 100% success rate at it's debut to... losing at wave 3? I think lag is messing with people's perception of the tower health or something. I know it tends to drop down suddenly inbetween lag bursts.

I dunno, something, something, something technical stuff.

So I'm kinda new to this EQ, having run it a handful of times with pubs.

Was playing as a force, and heard someone mentioning "turreting". I'm unfamiliar with the terminology, but assumed that it references a force sticking near a tower and sniping enemies from a distance.

Also watched some Fo/Te gameplay footage, and noticed that spawn-killing is a popular and effective tactic.

It seems to me as though the spawn-kill tactic is much more effective in general, but I'm guessing that as a force, I should be switching from one tactic to the other depending on the situation.

For some reason, I've seen from gameplays that Exoda's AIS cannon is lockon-able when it first spawn and still sheathing it at rear skirt. Might need confirmation if its possible to break it by that time.

Turret should be the one from the pad where you sit on and fire bullets.

Spawn-killing is only effective if you're strong, organized and skilled enough to make sure enemies never get to the towers.
    Going from what I've seen in PUGs, most people seem to fail at it.
    It's not hard to do on easier difficulty levels, but don't expect it to be as effective on XH, I think.

I usually just sit at towers and use Techs as stuff arrives. Zondeel to keep enemies away from towers.
    With Arks Mod Tool you can Z-aim Techs like RaFoie from super long range to grab some bosses and destroy towers. Towers take forever to kill on XH though.
    Only grab bosses if nobody else is going to, though. I'm sure it annoys people waiting to nuke Ragne if I RaFoie it on spawn and it jumps halfway across the map to me.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 18, 2016 at 11:11 PM.

been loving the turret photon cannon up front on wave 6 start. can hit exodia leg for ~450k per tic and also apprentice core behind it for ~250k-ish in same beam.
    sometimes exodia dies outright, so if 2 people do it on both sides thats both exodias dead right away, but the trick is to have it deployed and charged by the start of the wave

also whats your guys' ideal ais schedule assuming a perfect world scenario? ive seen s-ranks with ais as early as wave1 or late wave1 that mostly covers wave2, but also have seen s-rank with no ais until wave3 too. guess its random with every pug.
    i like to run wave2 myself, but its such a pain to finish wave2 well with your ais only to see no one jump into ais wave3 and get a tower blown up or worse.
    hearing that ais bgm kick in is such a relief sometimes...
    Last edited by mr.chills; Jan 20, 2016 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    been loving the photon cannon up front on wave 6 start. can hit exodia leg for ~450k per tic and also apprentice core behind it for ~250k-ish in same beam.
    sometimes exodia dies outright, so if 2 people do it on both sides thats both exodias dead right away, but the trick is to have it deployed and charged by the start of the wave

also whats your guys' ideal ais schedule assuming a perfect world scenario? ive seen s-ranks with ais as early as wave1 or late wave1 that mostly covers wave2, but also have seen s-rank with no ais until wave3 too. guess its random with every pug.
    i like to run wave2 myself, but its such a pain to finish wave2 well with your ais only to see no one jump into ais wave3 and get a tower blown up or worse.
    hearing that ais bgm kick in is such a relief sometimes...
    I prefer to save the photon cannon for the 4 exoda later in the back, could take 2 of them out in 1 shot.