Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

In the past, whenever I saw people put WB on Ragne's butt, Ragne took forever to die, so I was under the impression that it was a bad tactic.

Well, after seeing your video, I thought about it and came to this conclusion:

I guess the general logic is if you're going to use Chain Banish, aim for a large, easy to hit target, because weak point won't matter. It'll die anyway.
    Chain Trigger and Weak Bullet placement automatically snap to pre-defined sections, meaning Chain Trigger is easiest to apply on a large section like the butt.
    In a case like Ragne, most people won't be able to get to Ragne's weak point until Ragne loses a leg, meaning you can't rely on group damage.
    That's when something like Chain Banish would be more effective.
    And I guess you were able to set it up a lot faster because you knew where Ragne would spawn, and where Ragne would jump to.

I'm assuming the butt tactic isn't great with randoms because there's a high chance of someone overwriting your WB, tagging Ragne, etc.

For the record, I usually go straight for the core with End Attract or Banish Nemesis.
    Last time I tried those on XH TD4, I don't think they did enough damage to kill Ragne. At least, not in one shot like they used to.
    I'm also pretty sure I haven't used Gu/Br or Br/Gu outside of Magatsu.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 26, 2016 at 11:02 PM.

Depending on hate management, ragne usually either jumps to the tower or map edge. Throw a WB on the butt and AIS blaster can take it down in seconds.
    Nevertheless, on wave 2 people should definitely pay more attention to the small incests instead of ragne.

are ship2 only doin private mpa on this EQ ?

Bumping this because of two not great mostly EN multis a few days ago.
    They also seemed very weak, had trouble killing stuff, kept ignoring bosses and Exodas, etc. Biblas kept running away.

First run, nobody used AIS until wave 5, and they kept leaving towers wide open.
    Second run, Biblas Bomb detonated in wave 1. I didn't catch it in time because I was busy saving a tower from a billion Goldradas.
    Two AIS at the start of wave 3 and they ran out of power before the last pack of enemies.

@bilun
    I don't.

Ay tip for SU? The other day I got stuck doing TD4 because I misreaded and thought it was going to be TD3, which I had planned to skip. I usually run it as fire/dark/light FOTE.

On the 2nd run, I was mostly sticking to Wanda spamming Wanda Shock to aoe/stun and zondeel where I could (and the occasional zanverse). Sally Territory seemed ok against campship, but a better option would be welcome.

Regardless, I will keep this thread close, even if only for the spawn paterns.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Ay tip for SU? The other day I got stuck doing TD4 because I misreaded and thought it was going to be TD3, which I had planned to skip. I usually run it as fire/dark/light FOTE.

On the 2nd run, I was mostly sticking to Wanda spamming Wanda Shock to aoe/stun and zondeel where I could (and the occasional zanverse). Sally Territory seemed ok against campship, but a better option would be welcome.

Regardless, I will keep this thread close, even if only for the spawn paterns.
    That's mostly the right thing to do. Personally what I do as SU (which may be terrble who knows)
    - If I'm between incoming wave of Goldies and tower, I'll use chaser just to build aggro for as many of them as possible : (cery works, but marron/melon is better for that). Then you can switch to your champion pet and deal with them (or not if marron/melon is that pet)

-Territory is great if you hold it long, enough, as it's damage will vastly increase after a few seconds of hold. It's mostly useful if someone else is doing the zondeel/gravy grenade job and you want to pour damage on them > the Breaks and most of Trim stuff barring spiral should let you kill them relatively fast as well.

- If a base is attacked by Goldies and I'm the only one on it, I usually take one for the team, and zondeel > mirage away repeatedly to protect the base until reinforcements come. If they really are not intent to help, I consider sacrifcing a burst barrier to deal with as many as possible on my own. or just break their backs if timer is close to 0 to prevent them from exploding.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 28, 2016 at 06:11 AM.

I only use Sari to regenerate PP sometimes.
    Usually I just use Wanda because it's the only one I have 13 star on almost every character.
    Wanda Shock on mobs, Zondeel to gather. Just like you're doing.

If it's a single Goldrada, Torim Stab on its front/back for quick kill.
    Torim Spiral on the Wave 3 Exoda as it spawns.
    On Exoda in general, I use Torim to break the legs or cannon.

Torim Stab to tag bosses like Maluda.
    If you use Alter Ego be careful not to get killed.

Braver sub helps a lot for travel. Buy a Raundeet (all class Katana) for Guren Tessen spam.

I generally ignore helis now. Don't think I've ever seen anyone with decent gear get killed by them in TD4.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 28, 2016 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    or just break their backs if timer is close to 0 to prevent them from exploding.
    As long as its alive, not frozen, nor zondialed, goldie will rush to a tower to explode (or people with highest aggro if too far away). Explosive backs or not does not matter.

However, blowing the back off might reduce a bit of a damage, around 20% of normal kamikaze dmg.

Bumping, 'cause lately MPA's have been pretty horrendous.

May be it's just my luck, but Jesus Christ; 1st run passed with 50% total health, and then 2nd run passed with purple destroyed... like seriously???!!! My runs used to be S-Ranked... like all the time. What happened, people? Get it together.

By the way, Ship 7, here.

Might be a combo of an influx of new players + TD4 being an extremely rare EQ. Like with Magatsu now. Just got my first SH Magatsu fail in over a year.