Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but in Td4 db bouncers or jb with the triple jump skill can easily jump over darker wells to get the crystals behind them. Probably twin daggers can too

This trick unfortunally is not available in td3. There seems to be a cap altitude there just a bit below the top of darker walls that deactivate the use of PAs and jumps once reached
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

In TD3, One More Jump Jet Boots can't jump the walls, but It's possible with Twin Daggers, just need to use Z-targeting Raging Waltz.

In any case, people are probably terrible at TD4 because it rarely ever shows up, so there's many players who probably don't even get to try it, then when they do get the chance, they of course suck at it.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

I rarely play emergency missions except Goldness for Ray weapons, but I needed Hunar kills for Ray Sword/Partisan, so I played Mining Base Defence: Demise, I had no idea it was on the schedule - I was just online at that time - and I thought it'd be a nice change from AD Ruins.

Party seemed decent, it looked like they knew what to do in and out of AIS machines, and we had over 90% health and 6000 points when Apprentice popped up -> mission fail (Apprentice laser destroyed all three chimneys).
    I... can't figure that one out.

Sadly, they were mostly (if not only) Japanese players, so posting here won't prevent such occurrences, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before but in Td4 db bouncers or jb with the triple jump skill can easily jump over darker wells to get the crystals behind them. Probably twin daggers can too
    Just adding, anyone with Hu sub (or main) could also easily climb darker walls in TD4 using the classic ol' partizan Trick Rave climb guard cancel spam.