Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 263334353637 LastLast

Still seeing plenty of discussion on the topic and just a few off-topic posts, which is normal for a large topic. Again: This was wrongfully moved to Rants in an effort to curtail legitimate discussion. Hey mods: Just because a topic is about something unpleasant or negative toward PSO doesn't mean you should censor it. Why don't you read some history to see the opinions on those who censor? Not pretty.

PS. I love PSO. I'm just damn disappointed, as are many others. Why hide that?

It's not censorship, it's not locked. You still see people coming here and posting things.

The thread is filled with outrage and mockery of outraged, only last few posts could be considered a legitimate discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    It's not censorship, it's not locked. You still see people coming here and posting things.

The thread is filled with outrage and mockery of outraged, only last few posts could be considered a legitimate discussion.
    Except for me right? I am not apt for legitimate discussion. I just call things like I sees them.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

I guess as long as the game doesn't explode everything will be alright but admittedly the new area and the direction they're taking the game is INCREDIBLY stupid. I just want my sci-fi space RPG to go back to it's roots, not a sci-fi original movie about killer crystals. Steering the game back to ep2 would be nice but I guess the devs just going to keep brainstorming during an acid trip.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    I guess as long as the game doesn't explode everything will be alright but admittedly the new area and the direction they're taking the game is INCREDIBLY stupid. I just want my sci-fi space RPG to go back to it's roots, not a sci-fi original movie about killer crystals. Steering the game back to ep2 would be nice but I guess the devs just going to keep brainstorming during an acid trip.
    Sadly, whatever the devs decide to do is technically canon. Depending on what they do with it depends on if I will show it love or hate. I quit pso2 technically back near the start of ep3. But trailer is not indicative of final product. So I will hold off on judgements.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Episode 4 is defintively far from what i expected it to be about.
    Somehow my mind were set on either planet Rykros, Machia, or something related to PSO/PSU.

I´m gonna try it out regardless, but hopefully i will still like it.
    Last edited by darkante; Dec 30, 2015 at 05:25 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysheight View Post
    Sadly, whatever the devs decide to do is technically canon. Depending on what they do with it depends on if I will show it love or hate. I quit pso2 technically back near the start of ep3. But trailer is not indicative of final product. So I will hold off on judgements.
    Well regardless of the visual presentation of the area it's just going to be more of the same shit that plagued ep3, which is to say screw trading relevant gear, go hunt stones. The game is at least still fun to play, it's just not fun to grind because we're grinding stones, and not hunting drops outside of predetermined EQ schedules. Back in the day at least the best gear had a chance of randomly showing up through an unscheduled Elder or Luther, now it's just scheduled only big stuff like Magatsu, Profound Darkness and TD4. I guess it's the whole "Play when we say you should play or you can go fuck yourself." direction the game has taken that's bugging me more than anything.
    Last edited by HeartBreak301; Dec 30, 2015 at 08:38 PM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRsUQC6ENE

Seeya, space cowboys.
    This fucking dude
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Salty tears are delicious........

Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 2, 2016 at 11:41 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Story's amazing now, had a cool tie-in with the anime, and Ep4 so far has added a lot of good features to the game. Terrible case of judging a book by its cover.

AND THE GAME IS DEFINITELY NOT DEAD.