Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    What in the hells?

Welp, time to Heavenly Fall a train.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    PSO3 :^ )
    I was thinking about that the other day, wondering how much of the experimentation right now will pan out in the inevitable sequel. Jet Boots could be fused with Knuckles to create a sensible weapon, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by vaerix View Post
    I'm personally amused by Earth twelve years from now. One step into the fyoochur and shit gets wild.
    1997, October 1

THE END DAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

My only concern with Episode 4 is the 2 year time gap. There was almost no real gap between Ep1 and Ep2, and like a 5-6 month gap between 2 and 3, which there were no real events going on with ARKS besides maybe TD3. I wonder how they'll pull it off (or out of their ass).

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    My only concern with Episode 4 is the 2 year time gap. There was almost no real gap between Ep1 and Ep2, and like a 5-6 month gap between 2 and 3, which there were no real events going on with ARKS besides maybe TD3. I wonder how they'll pull it off (or out of their ass).
    Well they were able to pull it off with PSP2 (takes place 3 years after AOTI I believe)
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    If we wanted to play blade and soul we would be playing it no one needs your review or opinion...
    If you think they are better than PSO2 good for you but dont come flaming the game and making stupid comparisons based on pure hate and bias opinions.
    This entire post is completely idiotic.

I can play both games. I can do so for completely different reasons. There's nothing in there that is "pure hate and bias". Just my experiences with the two games in comparison to one another.

If anything, you're a fucking hypocrite and need to leave the forums forever, because you are clearly too mentally challenged to engage in reasonable conversation with another human being.

If you find that hateful, I suggest revising your behavior to prove you can act on the level of a mature adult and not a hyper-reactive child.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    Maybe the player character was put into stasis for those two years (maybe due to our connection to [Persona] or something to do with [PD]), all the while the fleet has just continued to do whatever they were doing before Ep.1 while also trying to find a way to permanently suppress the [Profound Darkness].
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Well they were able to pull it off with PSP2 (takes place 3 years after AOTI I believe)
    Well, the thing is we aren't the same player character between AotI and PSP2 (from what I recall), so it's easier to do the time skip and fill in the blanks later without it seeming like a complete asspull.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 23, 2015 at 05:56 PM.

How is all of this connected to the game on the vita?

I only played the PSP games which allowed you to continue your character in PSP2 from PSP1 (although nobody remembers you, Thanks SEGA)

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Maybe the player character was put into stasis for those two years (maybe due to our connection to [Persona] or something to do with [PD]), all the while the fleet has just continued to do whatever they were doing before Ep.1 while also trying to find a way to permanently suppress the [Profound Darkness].

Well, the thing is we aren't the same player character between AotI and PSP2 (from what I recall), so it's easier to do the time skip and fill in the blanks later without it seeming like a complete asspull.
    in JP you were able to import your AOTI character to PSP2. You still got an Exam saber if you did it. though your level and stats don't transfer over. Only the looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    What in the hells?

THE END DAY.
    PLS tell me the origin of this gif

crystalis/god slayer
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget