Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

EP4 HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!111

DINOSAURS?
    count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Welp, better play the shit out of this game before EP4 comes and kills it. The salon and graphics update looked amazing, but they had to anime this already anime game. I'm literally being poisoned by the anime overdose.

Miyazaki was right, otaku ruin everything
    Y'know, as soon as I noticed those "DF Girls", I knew shit was about to head south with this game.

Fire Emblem got a similar pair of female otaku that somehow appear to have some manner of influence on the "direction" that the series is heading in (they appear to have their own FE:Cipher cards as well, and are super RP-ish in how they discuss shit).

I imagine there might be other instances like this out there, but so far these are the only two that I've managed to identify. But I do so hope this stays isolated to these two cases (and that they are properly "quarantined" or else "corrected" - as hypocritical as that is of me to say), because I fear what might happen to other franchises if this phenomena spreads.

This remind me of player survey back then... if i recall correctly there's an option for "pet raising system" aside from PVP and bunch of irrelevant stuff.
    I never expect they turn it to be class gimmick.

Ah ha ha ha...what. I mean, I'll reserve final judgment as I always do, but seriously, what.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Y'know, as soon as I noticed those "DF Girls", I knew shit was about to head south with this game.

Fire Emblem got a similar pair of female otaku that somehow appear to have some manner of influence on the "direction" that the series is heading in (they appear to have their own FE:Cipher cards as well, and are super RP-ish in how they discuss shit).

I imagine there might be other instances like this out there, but so far these are the only two that I've managed to identify. But I do so hope this stays isolated to these two cases (and that they are properly "quarantined" or else "corrected" - as hypocritical as that is of me to say), because I fear what might happen to other franchises if this phenomena spreads.
    But FE:Fates is pretty nice O_o

There's not much to do but atm it seems fine for me if you just in for schedule EQ and doing regular things like cooldown ready co's with friends. For me there's always random clone hunt aq and any random 5x xq having + characters when I'm bored with nothing to do that can be very rewarding.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Probably it's the difference of demand between Japan and overseas.

SEGA thought those 'Gakuen' light novel like settings will be more profitable than SF settings, I think.

Same for summoner. They want more wider player base. Though, I think those fantasy oriented things doesn't go well with the current player base. There is already FF14... Wanted a partner machinery customization or something like that...

Fortunately current combat system and the waifu-simulator is intact. I don't have much for where we fight and who we fight against. (Though I still wish they put decent SF-ish reasoning for the whole fantasy thing.)

Please don't say PSO2 is already too random for a SF...!

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    But FE:Fates is pretty nice O_o
    That still doesn't stop the controversies from occurring. Even if the game is awesome and the hype is merited.

make more hard core stuff is needed
    i'm tired with SEGA 's casual