Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    So far these are the tags Japanese have given to the episode 4 trailer on Nico:

- Arks ga Gotoku
    - Arks Rider Den-O
    - 7th Darker 2028
    - Shin PSO2 Tensei
    The first three I'm not familiar enough with to say if they're correct in those comparisons, and I can't see the fourth actually being a thing (no Goetics/Seraphim/Lesser Beasts means there ain't enough SMT in that place to say that it's SMT).

Also, perhaps it's just me wishing for a cameo fight of Magician Type-0 (complete with every move he's ever used) in a game that isn't its own damn series (as well as acknowledgement of the series at all from current gen SEGA), but I looked at those buildings again and realized "okay wait, that's not actually Goldman Building - his place is flat topped, that building has two-pronged juts at the top".

In short, forgive a fool his blind assumptions because he got drunk on based nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by N__ View Post
    Shinjuku is a ward mainly known for being filled with g-man buildings but Ginza district which is in Chuo, is another ward, so the game is in Tokyo city in general.
    Wait, so all our excurisons are taking place within Tokyo as a whole, but the areas are based off its districts?

So Shinjuku, then Ginza, then...? I need to do more research on Tokyo proper - I didn't realize the city was split like that (not to mention that I thought Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ginza/etc. were all individual cities in Japan or something - shows how little I know and how weeb I am).

Spoiler!

But yeah, this is definitely making me a bit more interested in what they'll pull for EP4.

Okay, maybe we know that shooting the zombie or mutants in the head is the weakpoint (ranger headshot bonus if not all anyway).

But tanks and helis and that train hydra (that reminds me of WC3 hydra reskin to a train anyway), hmm... any idea where is the weakpoint?

lv75 eh, time for XH it seems, unless SH scaled to 80 now (for AQ at least, like Free exploration 65 to old AQSH 70).

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Okay, maybe we know that shooting the zombie or mutants in the head is the weakpoint (ranger headshot bonus if not all anyway).

But tanks and helis and that train hydra (that reminds me of WC3 hydra reskin to a train anyway), hmm... any idea where is the weakpoint?

lv75 eh, time for XH it seems, unless SH scaled to 80 now (for AQ at least, like Free exploration 65 to old AQSH 70).
    Quite possible that they're on the highest possible difficulty - the game always caps Normal at 30 for every area past Skyscape (I think it's 40 for Hard Mode, 50 for VH, and then SH goes to cap, while XH goes beyond that IIRC).

I'm actually wondering if the Story Board update is going to revamp the SQs to always have the enemies match your current level (would be rather funny doing EP1 with the levels scaled to 75). As of right now only EP3 has a large sliding scale (though it ends at 60, which I felt was BS).

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    So Shinjuku, then Ginza, then...? I need to do more research on Tokyo proper - I didn't realize the city was split like that (not to mention that I thought Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ginza/etc. were all individual cities in Japan or something - shows how little I know and how weeb I am).
    Well they sort of are. Conurbations can be rather headache-inducing in these regards.

Spoiler!
    Eh. Not seeing why any of that should keep you from reading up about the place. Or travel there should the opportunity present itself - seemed "nice enough to visit but don't think I'd want to live there".

@Renvalt

Latest chapters (EP3-7 and 3-8, don't remember the previous ones) has lv70 as level cap for mob.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

3-7 is listed as 1-65 at the counter at least, though. The earlier Ep 3 storyquests read 1-60...

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    For the larger phantoms, there's a glowing glyph that serves as a weak point.

It's most noticeable on the T-Rex during its laser attack, but it also appears to be located on the back of the tanks and the underside of the helicopters. The one on Gidoran shows up temporarily after it uses some of its attacks.

I'm kind of curious as to how boosted enemies are going to be handled for phantoms, though, assuming they even have them to begin with. The Earth doesn't seem to have any Darker presence whatsoever, so having infection cores there seems unlikely.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Dec 29, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

No reason they couldn't have something directly analogous though.