Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    IIRC Ep 4 changes included the ability to register particular outfit setups as sets and change into them away from the Este, so you'll be getting half of that at least.
    I know. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to change them individually too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So......did we go back in time or something?

Highly doubt the current timeline is before 2028 lol
    It's most likely like Star Wars, "A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away..." ie. The Photoners are from a different part of the universe/galaxy and developed advanced technology far before Earth's culture developed. So, AP241 is the same year as 2028CE.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 28, 2015 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's most likely like Star Wars, "A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away..." ie. The Photoners are from a different part of the universe/galaxy and developed advanced technology far before Earth's culture developed. So, AP431 is the same year as 2028CE.
    That confused me.....yet...checks out....lol I'm ok with that.

Also.....i was wondering when Sega would attempt to make Wind relevant.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Still the most important thing here is the BUTT SLIDER!

Which doubles as a WAIST SLIDER!

Thus fixing the single most glaring omission of the original character creator.

Typical SEGA, fixing things that should never have needed to be fixed in the first place, but hey, I'll take what I can get!

It's most likely like Star Wars, "A Long Time Ago, In a Galaxy Far, Far Away..." ie. The Photoners are from a different part of the universe/galaxy and developed advanced technology far before Earth's culture developed. So, AP241 is the same year as 2028CE.
    Or it could be... yaknow... time travel, considering how important that's been to the plot so far.

PSO2.....giving the idea of space and time the bird since 2012.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Or it could be... yaknow... time travel, considering how important that's been to the plot so far.
    The only way I can see this being time traveling to the far past is if we assume that the Photoners are actually Earthlings (or descendants of), and that the Phantoms taking over the world is what made them leave the planet, which led to them eventually finding Xion.
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 28, 2015 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Turns out each enemy has a different weakness
    Source? Or is that just a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Was under the impression they haul an entire ship to the Local Interstellar Cloud region, if not actually into the Solar System proper. Plus Xiao seemed to have to work hard just to temporarily shunt the MC back a mere decade or thereabouts so that level of timey-wimey shenanigans seems like it'd be a bit beyond him.

The only way I can see this being time traveling to the far past is if we assume that the Photoners are actually Earthlings (or descendants of), and that the Phantoms taking over the world is what made them leave the planet, which led to them eventually finding Xion.
    I prefer going with the idea the Photoners were those Ancient Astronauts the UFO wonks keep babbling about, just for the lulz. :v

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    Pets not only have their own element (as can be seen with a fire 10 wanda), but their own personal skill(s) with levels. Wanda can be seen with こんじょうlv1 (guts ability, probably an ability to make it last longer).
    Yeah, different element pets with different skills? Oh this is going to be magical isn't it.
    Now just for you! 3 pets, 6 elements each! 18 pets to grind and manage for perfect efficiency :^)!
    that's assuming pet element weak hit is strong enough to be worth it..