Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    At least we can rest assured knowing that Sega is using the profits from the anime to fund the development of the Wii U version.
    you mean the NX (dammit joozek)

Trust me. You guy will not want it to IP ban whole continent like they did on sea for having it own server.

If the anime does indeed get broadcast here it might actually be a good way for sega to gauge how popular the game might be. Yes I am not gonna get my hopes up been playing on JP servers since episode 1 so not gonna go anywhere. But this gives the west exposure to the game through the anime it might give people that might have never even known about it incentive to want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    If the anime does indeed get broadcast here it might actually be a good way for sega to gauge how popular the game might be. Yes I am not gonna get my hopes up been playing on JP servers since episode 1 so not gonna go anywhere. But this gives the west exposure to the game through the anime it might give people that might have never even known about it incentive to want to play.
    Or maybe there will be idiots like those who are like
    "THIS ISN'T THE PHANTASY STAR I USED TO LOVE WHAT IS THIS SHIIEEEEEETTT!!!!!"
    and won't join the game at all even though they thought about it. Which is good for us, in my opinion.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElegantTofu View Post
    Trust me. You guy will not want it to IP ban whole continent like they did on sea for having it own server.
    Even if so, still got VPN, I'm sure a mere IP ban will not stop any ppl who is dedicated enough.

If 816 raises? Well, you could always start over, since many says that its easy to cap in a few days/weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Even if so, still got VPN, I'm sure a mere IP ban will not stop any ppl who is dedicated enough.

If 816 raises? Well, you could always start over, since many says that its easy to cap in a few days/weeks.
    You will get some additional latency, it's almost not noticeable but still.
    Also, when banned think about all the accessory, hairstyle, costumes, mag evo, banks, rares and stones that lost.
    It'll be huge bummer, especially for whose already create and using their ID for over 3 years+.
    Starting from beginning are easy, but starting over are harder due to burden of anything they lost.

Sega is doing everyone a favor by not releasing the game in the west because all those collabs would be replaced by boring junk that no one wants to buy lol

This is why I end up turning to the eastern version of mmos these days.
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Dec 30, 2015 at 07:52 AM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Or maybe there will be idiots like those who are like
    "THIS ISN'T THE PHANTASY STAR I USED TO LOVE WHAT IS THIS SHIIEEEEEETTT!!!!!"
    and won't join the game at all even though they thought about it. Which is good for us, in my opinion.
    In fact i'm wondering if SEGA is releasing the anime in NA and not the game, to get that exact answer from NA players so they forget definitly about the possibility of the game coming to NA. I mean, come on guys, it's litterally so clear this anime is what NA players doesn't want to see for PSO2 that it looks like it's getting localized to purposely being a failure so SEGA can say : "After seeing the very bad results/comments about the anime, it confirms we were right about keeping this game in Japan and not releasing it outside"

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by ElegantTofu View Post
    Baseless assumption and something they wouldn't do because we're not crappy SEA. Also, JP wasn't during PSU life time either so theres that

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    If the anime does indeed get broadcast here it might actually be a good way for sega to gauge how popular the game might be.But this gives the west exposure to the game through the anime it might give people that might have never even known about it incentive to want to play.
    Literally the hope I wanted to crush so people dont post about stupid possibilities like this over and over every other day/week
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    In fact i'm wondering if SEGA is releasing the anime in NA and not the game, to get that exact answer from NA players so they forget definitly about the possibility of the game coming to NA. I mean, come on guys, it's litterally so clear this anime is what NA players doesn't want to see for PSO2 that it looks like it's getting localized to purposely being a failure so SEGA can say : "After seeing the very bad results/comments about the anime, it confirms we were right about keeping this game in Japan and not releasing it outside"
    See above response but still a dumb way on Sega's part to gauge interest for a game through an anime a lot of people probably wont watch (or at least everyone will act super retarded by pretending to not like it)

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    I just wish Sega of Japan had some self awareness and if not for Bayonetta they would be dead in the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    You mean the IP they let nintendo have?
    Yeah that one. Why does Sega of Japan keep shooting itself in the foot?
    Make PSO2 Great Again.