A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default Help with logging in PSO2

My brother is trying to log in into PSO2 but it keeps giving him the error 602. From what he told me, he registered on the JP PSO2 website and he was getting problems with the image authentication part but we found a way around that. We install the PSO2 Tweaker and all that junk and when he starts the game and tries to log in in with his SEGA ID, it keeps giving him error 602 or 678(i forgot what those error stood for) for some reason PSO2 is not letting him log in and we are 100% positive he is using the right SEGA ID and password, and we also have the proxy on too. I did my registration and stuff back in 2012 so I dont remember member having these problems besides the image authentication. What exactly is the problem and how come PSO2 wont let him log in?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Error 678 - Need to accept the Terms of Use

Head to the ISAO user site and accept the user terms.

For this part, I'd recommend downloading this Google Chrome extension - It translates lots of the ISAO site, along with having a handy little japanese symbol box for defeating the captcha boss.

Once you login to the ISAO site and get past the Japanese Captcha, there should be a bit of scrollable text. This is the Terms of Use, that you must agree to in order to connect to the game. Below that text should be two buttons. Click on the top button to say "I agree". Wait for it to process, then click the only button there Logout.

Return back to PSO2 - you should be able to get in now.
    I'll assume that your workaround didn't really work(?). You may also need to register a service account to the game after terms of service also.

Also error 602 is likely because the username wasn't all lowercases. Pso2 only reads the usernames as all lowercase even if you registered using capitals.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

My brother signed up at the JP PSO2 site and not the ISAO one so idk if the ISAO one will actually work this time or not since it was giving him errors when he tried to create a brand new SEGA ID
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2