Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119169 ... LastLast

made an attempt at an anime to game conversion with matoi... dont mind me not too good at this (andobviously ignore accessories and lack of ep4 hair)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Flaoc; Apr 17, 2016 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    What's the name of that Dark Falz costume?
    It's a mod. It replaces the look of one costume for that of the one worn by Dark Falz Persona. But that appearance change is client-based, meaning others won't see you in that Dark Falz costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    It's a mod. It replaces the look of one costume for that of the one worn by Dark Falz Persona. But that appearance change is client-based, meaning others won't see you in that Dark Falz costume.
    *Loser, not persona

I need some yellow eyes and a smoke pipe (if there is one) to make this later.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Tunga; Apr 17, 2016 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

There is that dark eye, thats all black but the pupil is colored. Wont give you that angry eye effect though.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I need some yellow eyes and a smoke pipe (if there is one) to make this later.
    Spoiler!
    I hate to be a spoilsport, but I believe that your hairstyle and eyes will not show with that costume since I'm pretty sure the head is part of the costume (like the helmets on the SORO and Bask Repcas) rather than being makeup (like with the Avenger costume).
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 17, 2016 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I hate to be a spoilsport.
    Better to know the truth than live a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    but I believe that your hairstyle and eyes will not show with that costume since I'm pretty sure the head is part of the costume (like the helmets on the SORO and Bask Repcas) rather than being makeup (like with the Avenger costume).
    I wasn't thinking about that, good point. If that's the case then well rip that idea. Guess i can go make generic loli #8297520 or something for the free slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

There actually may be a way to semi replicate the look using the (単色メイク 黒) Black Color Makeup, (全身タイツM 黒) Black Full Body Tights M, and Suit Slacks from the upcoming scratch (there is a variant without the shirt that is just the slacks and shoes). Then it is just a matter of the eyes and the pipe, though I might recommend the (マガシアイ) Magashi Eye; they have a gradient to white in the middle, but with yellow, it might look okay.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 17, 2016 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    Oh, thanks.
    And pity, I really want a Falz costume.
    But with all the NP 1013, the black screen bug from having the official launcher corrupt files if you have a patch installed, etc. I'm gonna try to keep it to a minimum for now.

Need a name for this character. Any suggestions?
    Spoiler!
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!