Page 115 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1565105112113114115116117118125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltp07 View Post
    Hi this is my first post in this thread, i have been lurking in this forum for some time and decided to post here my character, while there are many great characters i felt that i need to edit my character many times to archive a presentable level in this post. I think she is finished but any constructive feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Spoiler!
    I like your second, third, and your second to last shot.
    That second to last shot looks like she is either greeting someone or waiting for someone....

@Sayara
    Was that second shot taken in your player room? If so, it makes me curious to actually go and see it...

@Yoshiblue

One of the problems to PSO-2 that has always bothered me has been the scaling of height to the actual computers and terminals in the game. In the real world, there are legal regulations to what the size of computers can be, but in PSO-2 the size-scale is all over the place. Due to this, its hard to figure out if the computers are taller than the character because the character is short, or if the character is tall and the computers are short...

I feel its almost like an optical illusion...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Both were taken in my player room. But it's only got 2 days left til it's gone lol

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

@TehCubey
    Thanks for the tip i needed to know how others see her form another point different of mine i wil try your suggestions later

Keilyn
    Thanks for the reply and the last shot you liked was while i played with the camera and I liked it so it was a good "accident"

A couple of outfits I've recently got for my Duman, starting with the Seiga School Uniform:
    Spoiler!

Seiga School Uniform (Mika version):
    Spoiler!

Cursed Coat:
    Spoiler!

And just because I've never put it on her before, Wedding Dress:
    Spoiler!
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

She looks very displeased with the dress.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    A couple of outfits I've recently got for my Duman-
    X never changes facial expressions . I like the getups though, especially the Cursed Coat.

I gotta get some new outfits. But, the only ones I want are pretty pricey. For now, I just took a couple more to enjoy the hi-res graphics (I'm still not used to them like all y'all are).

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jun 18, 2016 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    X never changes facial expressions . I like the getups though, especially the Cursed Coat.

I gotta get some new outfits. But, the only ones I want are pretty pricey. For now, I just took a couple more to enjoy the hi-res graphics (I'm still not used to them like all y'all are).

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    I remember seeing some other character wearing that, it isn't a normal outfit is it? Assuming it's a mod, do you have a link?

Hello everyone!

It's been a very long time since I posted anything in here. It was mostly because I got mostly obsessed with other video games, but it was also a big lack of inspiration for pictures(and good outfits that I really liked to use), so I've basically been lurking this whole time.

But finally, inspiration struck me!

I realized that I've been doing PSO2 pictures for quite some time, but since I started, my character changed a bit, but PSO2 also changed a lot.

So I thought: How about I redo some of my old pictures with the newer graphics we've got?

And here's a few sets that I started to make. (Also includes an extra new picture as well)

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Hope you enjoy them! I'll be planning to remake more of them as well. If there are some old specific ones that you'd really want me to redo, feel free to ask.

Different character, same outfit. As last time, anyway. I think it works better on her than with my main.

Spoiler!

Have some writing.
    Character: Rei Sawatori
    Outfit: Halter Top Pants
    Hairstyle: Straight Long
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    If you want a high graphics, high end (4K+) shot of your character....let me know.
    I photoshoot players who want a high resolution, high graphics shot of their characters who tend to run on lower resolutions so that when they upgrade technology later on they have at least a good screenshot.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"