Page 194 of 235 FirstFirst ... 94144184191192193194195196197204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    Here is my post for this week.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Yep that was it, sorry for the suspense but I'll get some more stuff going
    Another day Another Cute boy.Keep it up
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Not the height, but the form.
    There are women who spend their sweet time trying to look their best.
    The style of clothes she is wearing and hair style are common-place.

In Regards to height
    Spoiler!

Anime Height, Scaling, and Implications
    Spoiler!

PSO-2 and Couture
    Spoiler!

I haven't written a long post in a while, and I felt as its a fashion thread it was worth putting it here.

This is actually fascinating and relevant data. Good work on digging this up!

Wow @YoshiBlue you are getting better at that remaking that cast into the picture. pretty freaken closes in my opinion excellent innovation. I don't even know how you do it but that is smart.

@Vintasticvin Aww shucks just being on the thread is good, I like to say nice things. Rather hear the good then just turn a frown. lol. Thanks too @Vintasticvin, you were one of the first person to ever call my character cute and cool. Even though I wasn't as good as you guys were but just saying that really gave me more confident. *Smiles*

@Zephyrion, The good times, when you could look a mage but you were actually a hunter in disguise. lol. Those were the times. I should get some old stuff out with all these new modification I think i could make a few here and there tweaks. By the way Red on your character is wondrous, like how you took Theo first costume and the his current to make that transition. At first I didn't see it but then I was, Oh Now that is clever..

@TenebriS, Okay TenebriS you asked for it and Now you are gonna get it (as requested); I'll beat your fashion one of these Days. And also I am still Thankful for when you help me make my first character. You spent time helping me come up with the foundation for a good-looking model; Even though you didn't have too. You many not remember it but that model help me to make all these photos. It was the corner stone for 80% of my designed. So.....Anyway enjoy.

Here is my post for this week.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Im not a huge friend of the super blue haircolor but thar's my opinion, but i like everything else u did with your character

Got Hasumi her first basewear!
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Another day Another Cute boy.Keep it up
    you got it, I'll do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    Im not a huge friend of the super blue haircolor but thar's my opinion, but i like everything else u did with your character
    B...B..But Blue is cool and stylish. lol. glad you like everything else though.

@Shirai, First basewear? well she is slimming and definite, you get a high-five.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    So I thought why not share them here too. Some did not change much since i last posted them, some on the other hand did.
    Really nice set of characters, especially enjoyed your casts. Also may I ask what bodypaint is that on Elyas?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    It works, a bit goofy on the side profile, but eh. Slowly getting close to that goal. Thanks.
    Np, I thought it would be able to stretch out further than that. Too bad. But gj

Sara's hair really fits him. Can't wait to see more.

Nothing new, just posting a really important feature I forgot with Siera's new getup. Actually I only remembered it earlier
    Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Thanks for the nice words guys!
    Look forward to to the new show "Star Trek: the phantasy generation"!
    I'd watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Got Hasumi her first basewear!
    Spoiler!
    Makes one wonder if Casts really get cold or just do it to mock people, haha. It looks nice.

B...B..But Blue is cool and stylish. lol. glad you like everything else though..
    I think he didn't mean that blue was a bad color, just that he finds it too saturated hence the "super blue"

On another note, never thought of combining that weapon + that style, but it works surprisingly well, Toriame, new weaponoid contender (who am I kidding, no panty shots, poor guy is not eligible) ?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 25, 2016 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Really nice set of characters, especially enjoyed your casts. Also may I ask what bodypaint is that on Elyas?
    To think that until a bit ago I had no CASTs and no intentiosn to make them.... xD seperate body settings sure changed things.

the socks Elyas uses are 電撃ソックス , I think its from some kind of magazine way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    On another note, never thought of combining that weapon + that style, but it works surprisingly well, Toriame, new weaponoid contender (who am I kidding, no panty shots, poor guy is not eligible) ?
    Spoiler!
    Styles themed around weapons always seem so lively, give characters a unique appearence.
    Last edited by TenebriS; Sep 25, 2016 at 09:16 AM.

Alright,have some maid pics guys.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)