Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

I don't believe the window closes when you're fully charged. I seem to get off a lot of late parries even while charging from full gear.

I like having it maxed a lot, since it lets me spam Rising Edge pretty recklessly while getting a ton of PP back. I gave up War Brave to max it (and Hunter Gear Boost) since I hardly got any use out of it.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Guilty Break takes 0.(3) sec to charge. Nova/Rising Edge take 0.(6). Ride Slasher takes 0.8(3) second to full charge. Repeating digits are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by A Man in Flames View Post
    I definitely recommend Charge Parrying as well, however, I am still trying to figure out if the Parry window is closed once a PA is fully charged.

Keeping in mind, at Gear level 3, Sword PAs charge fully in .5 seconds and Charge Parrying covers you for .7 seconds: do we miss out on the .2 seconds of passive JG once the PA is fully charged? Is it possible to parry after the PA fully charges?

Truthfully, I have not tested the above, but from normal play, I have my doubts. This calls into question if dropping 5 SP in Charge Parrying is worth it, or if we can do 3 SP (which means the skill provides .5 seconds of coverage to complement level 3 gear charging).
    At max, I'm like 90% sure I've parried multiple times with a fully-charged PA. I don't think the guard window extends into the PA animation itself, but you do have a really excessive amount of safety anyway.

I'm dropping a handful of utility skills for 5 points, and it's been incredibly useful for uptime so far. Even in more demanding boss fights, substituting Charge Parry Guilty Break for a guard or step feels really smooth.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

i have enough stones for auster and orbit but don't know which one should i choose for sword and knuckle. Anyone can help me about this ?

In a 2D Relationship

Does Charge Parrying work with Partizan PAs Assault Buster and Slide End?

Yes. Vol Graptor too.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    i have enough stones for auster and orbit but don't know which one should i choose for sword and knuckle. Anyone can help me about this ?
    Definitely Orbit for both sword and knuckle. Unless you already have an invade version of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Naska View Post
    Definitely Orbit for both sword and knuckle. Unless you already have an invade version of them.
    so orbit weap are that good that can replace all austere ?

Sword has PP recovery problems and Orbit really helps with that. The other benefit is Orbit can be paired with the leg unit for additional attack, though even with that I believe Austere is still stronger overall.

If you already have Austere (like I do), don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Sword has PP recovery problems and Orbit really helps with that. The other benefit is Orbit can be paired with the leg unit for additional attack, though even with that I believe Austere is still stronger overall.

If you already have Austere (like I do), don't bother.
    Really makes me wish that you could recover PP during charge PAs on Sword.