Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sellingrunescimmy View Post
    Thanks for the thoughtful reply. It also seems like massive hunter is a hot topic as well. Anyone's thoughts?
    Max it, nothing else to say about it really.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    All Guard, Guard Healing, and Just Guard PP Gain all work with it. It doesn't cancel the PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    ^

And aside from gaining all of the benefits of Guard-type skills, Charge Parrying is also not limited to blocking only one hit, unlike Tech C Parry ring (which can only guard one hit per block). So with All Guard, Charge Parrying essentially makes your Hunter invincible within its time duration.
    Thanks!

Hi, noob here looking at possible builds once I hit 75. Using this build for reference (http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000lo000000j):

1) How useful is automate halfline over, say, maxing iron will + never give up? It seems to me that NGU is good utility to have.

2) Is maxing Fury S Up 2 better over putting points into Fury Combo Up? How does the damage bonus in FCU work--you have a conditional bonus? It seems to me that Fury S Up 2 does the same thing which allows you to put points into one or the other.

Is maxing Fury S Up 2 better over putting points into Fury Combo Up?
    Why not both? Without Fury S Up 2 you lose 5% damage(multipler, thing, you know), without Fury Combo Up you lose 10% damage.

When you Just Attack with Fury stance on, then you get the damage bonus from FCU. With 5 points in it the 1st JA gains 5% boost and 10% with the 2nd, 3rd etc.
    Last edited by gabor100; Sep 26, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

1) How useful is automate halfline over, say, maxing iron will + never give up? It seems to me that NGU is good utility to have.
    Automate is 100x better. Even if iron will procs, it's still not 100% guaranteed to save you from death, and all of that for 200 extra atk that doesn't even last for long.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

after testing the new sacrifical bite. wow, just wow, here are the things i have noticed of the way it works:

- it raise your normal attack damage to around 200-250% of what they were before, on my 20 atribute orbit sword i was doing 5k JA hits on normal enemies, with sacrifical bite type 0 my normal attacks with JA now were doing 17k dmg per hit

-it changes the step attack from the kick into a pretty powerfull wide slash that does roughly the damage of the JA´d third normal hit

- it gives normal attacks wired lance range

-charge levels were eliminated, it just do a quick stab and it last for full duration

im in love with it right now XP, havent tested the dmg on PAs with/without it yet, but i´ve heard that is the same as uncrafted
    Last edited by Batty; Oct 5, 2016 at 10:54 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

With Perfect Keeper +20 Ring on
    Spoiler!

With Attack Advance +12 Ring on
    Spoiler!

On a weakpoint
    Spoiler!

This PA is real

Sacrifice Bite Type-0 lasts for three minutes. THREE FUCKING MINUTES.

It really is like a dream come true.

Also definitely helps with PP upkeep while mobbing, since it's easier to tag multiple targets with a single swing now. Dunno how I feel about the damage just yet, but it's nice to be able to finish targets without spending PP a little more reliably.
    Apple (Ship02) - HuFi Sword - "take damage for better uptime"
    WaifuDfnseForce Founder | OverParse developer | maker of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneSama View Post
    Sacrifice Bite Type-0 lasts for three minutes. THREE FUCKING MINUTES.

It really is like a dream come true.

Also definitely helps with PP upkeep while mobbing, since it's easier to tag multiple targets with a single swing now.
    this also makes awesome synergy with orbit´s sword first potential, 60% more pp from normal hits. i tried today on the new featured after draining my PP and a single swing on 3 enemies brought my pp from 10% to like 70%
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

How economical is it to make a Dragon Slayer-NT with LV.3 Weaponoid Potential over farming for a 13* Sword if I intend to take advantage of the new Sacrifice Bite?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]