Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875 ... LastLast

Do any Hunter weapons share a Potential Ability similar to Dragon Slayer's Weaponoid?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Do any Hunter weapons share a Potential Ability similar to Dragon Slayer's Weaponoid?
    Nope. Dragon Slayer's Weaponoid Pot is one-of-a-kind.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

would i regret uncrafting my rising flag? when i started playing with partizan i allready had it crafted, and i was thinking about using the L ring for rising flag counter since i allready have hunter gear save on my12*unit. however im finding it quite anoying when it dash me away if the enemy isnt directly in front of me when i JG
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

sorry for the double post, the question i made above was allready answered so no need to answer it again

just wondering about the other craftable partizan PA, sacred skewer, if i want to maximize my range volg raptor combos wich one would be better? i notice both do equally similar damage, only that the uncrafted one is instant ,single targeted but dont need a clear line of vision since it falls from above while the crafted one is a wide frontal line aoe and chargeable
    Last edited by Batty; May 3, 2017 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    sorry for the double post, the question i made above was allready answered so no need to answer it again

just wondering about the other craftable partizan PA, sacred skewer, if i want to maximize my range volg raptor combos wich one would be better? i notice both do equally similar damage, only that the uncrafted one is instant ,single targeted but dont need a clear line of vision since it falls from above while the crafted one is a wide frontal line aoe and chargeable

their max range is pretty similar, crafted going slightly farther. both are good in their own respect, so the choice is up to you

What are some good Wired Lance PAs/Combos? I've hardly used lances at all since I started playing, and finally have my hands on a good weapon.

Mostly just been screwing around with Bind through, Kaiser Rise and Holding Current.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Kaiser Rise for gear building, Other Spin for mobbing, and Heavenly Fall + Holding Current with Adapt Spin to position/TAJA for bossing is everything you need.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Hey guys i wana main sword HU and i have FI and BR as lvl75's (bouncer is at 59). But seem to be unable to fit in any of the rings.

Can someone help out in any way ? Hu / something build rings or if nothing a new combination i have 2 resets xD

What exactly is it that you are asking? A build for a sub class fighter, braver to use with your hunter main? Or what skill ring to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    What exactly is it that you are asking? A build for a sub class fighter, braver to use with your hunter main? Or what skill ring to use?
    Hunter / Braver or Hunter / Fighter (in which case i need to know which rings to use)
    Last edited by Abonimus; May 15, 2017 at 09:25 AM.