Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Maybe for you, loser.

Got me dude

Better, better, better... hunter.

Talking is a cheap thing, videos, please.

"You've known me, I only believe what I seen with my own eyes. " ~Sergei Smirnov.

Videos right after you transfer to the relevant version of PSO2.

@Falco & Raujinn: Thanks for the advice, it sure helps!
    I'm currently learning a bit Partisan, and I'm pretty much puzzled by Volg raptor effect. If I understand correctly, that PA simply launch a photon projectile at the target, and the said projectile explodes after dealing enough damage, right? The thing is that I still don't get how to make sure that explosion deal decent damage considering it doesn't seem to be consistent. I get that it depends of the PA triggering the explosion, but is there any cue to determine when/how much damage do you have to deal before performing the one PA for maximum damage?

Trying to figure out the partizan damage output after 2-3 years with subpar equipments isn't exactly that gear :V

You have about 3 seconds from when you land the first hit after Vol Graptor to deal as much damage as you can before it explodes. The explosion just matches your damage and gets an additional 1.3x damage from JA, and another 1.2x damage from charging. The most commonly used combos are Vol Graptor > Zenith Throw and Vol Graptor > Assault Buster > Slide End.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
    If I understand correctly, that PA simply launch a photon projectile at the target, and the said projectile explodes after dealing enough damage, right? The thing is that I still don't get how to make sure that explosion deal decent damage considering it doesn't seem to be consistent.
    The PA can also start as soon as your mag attacks it too, that might be affecting your consistency if you were using the same combos. I stopped feeding my Fi/Hu and Ra/Br mags for this reason.

The new 12* sword is also a very strong contender: 1260 ATK, +11% damage given and -15% damage taken, that's quite crazy on a sword. Too bad those new 12* are single-class =/

Hm, guess it is actually. Comparisons.

Though, since it uses the same stones as Seiga Sword, which is far superior, I don't think it's a very good use of resources to get.

There was some point in using Fi/Hu Sword before 10% weapon boost came out. Not much now after even stronger 13* came out. I guess Elysion being able to outdamage Austere in LB with 100% PP regen from crazy and 60% from latent could be useful if you want to solo something depending on how well you can keep gear.
    Last edited by vantpers; Feb 7, 2016 at 05:35 AM.