Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

Not really, HuBr finds windows to do its full combo (more DPS than step attack), it also has to guard and dodge attacks more than HuFi.

After playing both, HuFi Automate is actually way more bland (or rather, thoughtless) than HuBr Dragon Slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    ability to launch it in the air.
    and please explain how enemy launching is a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    and please explain how enemy launching is a good thing
    Launch the PA in the air, like jump and then release Nova Strike to hit those sweetass weakspots or just get some air safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Not really, HuBr finds windows to do its full combo (more DPS than step attack), it also has to guard and dodge attacks more than HuFi.

After playing both, HuFi Automate is actually way more bland (or rather, thoughtless) than HuBr Dragon Slayer.
    HuFi Automate is terrible. Worst build you can ever go for if you want to have some fun. It's not really needed for anything serious seeing how the top times for almost anything are almost always occupied by full offense Hunter builds. Sometimes I get mad at Sega that a build just spamming normal attacks is viable but then I remember Hunter has halfline masters.
    Last edited by vantpers; Oct 29, 2016 at 01:47 PM.

ok as long as you dont actually mean launching the enemies into the air then its fine

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post

Both of them can carry AM and MH, i don't see how that changes anything. I also don't see how dodging more than necessary makes it more fun, but this is where preference in gameplay style takes over i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

For a lot of people, the joy of gaming is having honed reflexes and good judgement positively reinforced. Thus, a class combination whose performance scales with those things is going to be more fun for them than a class combination that not only allows you to act heedlessly of what the enemy is doing, but actually suffers in performance for trying to do anything besides artlessly bludgeon the enemy.

"Necessary" for automated user mostly means not at all. I guess Hu/Br is similar to Cmode wand which is very fun on bosses and tougher mobs when you are trying to deliver wand smacks.

You can still use Automate and still have "reflexes" (dumb and lenient guard frames for this class) and good judgment.

You can have reflexes, but halting a PA with a guard is pretty much always going to be a dps loss if done to block something that won't kill or stun you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    You can still use Automate and still have "reflexes" (dumb and lenient guard frames for this class) and good judgment.
    Guard frames are ok, they are lenient mostly to be flexible since you have to time JA, your guard frames, and enemy attack unlike just defending yourself with a step or JG. If you put something like 0.2 second on it it would hurt offensive. And sword has slow normals which means you can't delay JAs as easily.