Page 1 of 116 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Online2 The Animation - Discussion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 THE ANIMATION OP - Zessei Star Gate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejejbGpFLiQ

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 THE ANIMATION ED - Rare Drop KOI KOI! One More!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29aa...ature=youtu.be

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation set to premiere every Friday starting January 8th @ 10PM PST and will be available to Crunchyroll members in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Finland, Latin America, Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...achi-late-show
    Last edited by Ryna; Jan 20, 2016 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Let's keep this legal folks.
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

So, it's canon now?
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by wefwq; Jan 7, 2016 at 01:53 PM.

Funny how you only see 2 good weapons in that cover pic(God hand & susano shouha). Everyone else is using trash stuff. Sega where are their 13* lol

Stealing a comment from reddit.

"Help! When I load the anime it's all in Japanese! Is this an issue with the tweaker because it told me everything was translated! Also I get a black screen about 25 minutes into the show! has this been patched?!"

Nanana is still the best PSO2 (or any PSO game) anime to this date.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Now we know who the real end game boss is.
    Spoiler!

Reposting from another thread.
    Well just saw the fist episode and i got to say i laughed a lot not because how bad it was but how good it represented PSO2 in many ways!
    First of all it starts with tower defense and with the music on the background and familiar techniques and PAs and of course Vibrace unskipable intro showing up LOL.
    Then the Opening is so good SO GOOD! the game main characters will be on the game YEA!
    I found it funny that main character avatar is basically pso2 main character haha.
    When he logged in to the game thats when i laughted because all people where waiting for the EQ and thats how well its representing the game its like they know this game is EQ only LOL.
    Then the fight against the darkers in the end was very good and the CG is VERY VERY GOOD!
    The ending is very familiar lol and the motion capture on the cast is very fluid and its frame rate is very high ( i dont know why people were saying the it was 13 frames per second when its clearly its no.t)
    Overall for a fan of PSO2 its solid 8 out of 10 at least !
    also the anime shows in the opening characters from EP4 Hitsugi & Koori and the game the MC plays its pso2 ep4 the main icon its different and it already has summoner in it so i think it will have a strong connection with the game.

Ps: The Opening is really good!

CrunchyRoll announced that they will start streaming this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    So, it's canon now?
    Spoiler!
    EP4 it is sequel for Anime. Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Now we know who the real end game boss is.
    Spoiler!
    Man, EP4 looks promising if this is the boss.