Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    In the future we'll still be using windows 10 and chrome. Also who the hell plays in tiny window mode -______-

Spoiler!
    uhh lots of people do.. specifically if you do not have a good comp

its just a big pso2 ad
    shagia * ship 2 * tumblr

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

its just

a giant pso2 ad

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    uhh lots of people do.. specifically if you do not have a good comp
    yeah but it's 2027, you'd think a "cheap PC" would wreck PSO2 by that date.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Soro uses 5* and 6* vendor trash. Soro is garbage.

There's a grand total of 1 player using a collab outfit. Poor representation of the game's aesthetic.

They shove a Rappy butthole in your face for 7 full seconds.

And the thing I'm getting most upset about is actually all of the sitting, walking, and idle animations they showed in the lobby which do not exist in-game. I want those.

Rappy Butthole Gakuen the Anime. 2/10.
    I know you well enough now that I should've expected you'd react like this, but it STILL makes me want to say the following: Y SO SRS?!

I mean, you deal with otaku for game producers, you really shouldn't be surprised when they make what effectively is PSO2's version of Pokemon Origins (if you saw that, then you know that they put something in there that quite frankly does not belong).

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    Liked the animation and the drawing. Good music and epic battle against Breeahda ._. (well, it his first emergency).

I dont liked the opening song and in some moments the 3D. But in general i liked the first episode
    The most i loved is that ending hahaha
    'ey man, those things gave me trouble at first in EP1 (this was back when everyone had crap for gear). They're more annoying if they spawn El Dagans, because somehow being in the presence of Breeadha gives those fuckers a ranged attack (not to mention the fact that they have dive kicks). As a Level 1 that is GOING to fuck your day up (mostly because even on Normal those sons o' bitches seem to have a smarter AI than your common Dagan) due to getting ganked from an angle you can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Why does this seem so ridiculously plausible?

I mean, they're going to be tying Episode 4 to this somehow...
    Calling it right now - photons end up leaking from shitty MC's comp (or Soro's or some other random idiot's comp), they manifest as Phantoms and end up killing like 90% of the Japanese population (how else are you going to sell me on why Tokyo's empty as a ghost town?), we end up tracing said photon leakage to a distortion on Amduscia, which somehow justifies the addition of Ult Amduscia.

*inb4 pulling unjustified theories out my ass*

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Umm, how did (s)he Zondeel running Goldrahdas?
    I don't play a Force so forgive what might seem like a stupid question, but... it's not possible to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    yeah but it's 2027, you'd think a "cheap PC" would wreck PSO2 by that date.
    Well, for one thing, nobody knows how long MS is gonna keep Win10 in season (though given how quickly they moved from Vista to 7 to 8 and finally to 10, I can agree with your skepticism).

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    'ey man, those things gave me trouble at first in EP1 (this was back when everyone had crap for gear). They're more annoying if they spawn El Dagans, because somehow being in the presence of Breeadha gives those fuckers a ranged attack (not to mention the fact that they have dive kicks). As a Level 1 that is GOING to fuck your day up (mostly because even on Normal those sons o' bitches seem to have a smarter AI than your common Dagan) due to getting ganked from an angle you can't see.

I don't play a Force so forgive what might seem like a stupid question, but... it's not possible to do that?
    Your level has nothing to do with camera angles. If you're getting wrecked by El Dagan there's really nothing else to say besides lacking experience. They're really nothing special.

Goldrahda possess resistance to suction effects while running, which allows them to run through a Zondeel instead of getting pulled by it.

This thread is reminding me why making a show about a real game where it's still the same game in-universe is such a bad idea.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 8, 2016 at 02:25 AM.

The first episode was HYPE! I'm in love with the animation already~ Character's is a meh, but he feels sincere enough for me to want to hope he'll shape up~

Just as bad as expected xD

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Your level has nothing to do with camera angles. If you're getting wrecked by El Dagan there's really nothing else to say besides lacking experience. They're really nothing special.

Goldrahda possess resistance to suction effects while running, which allows them to run through a Zondeel instead of getting pulled by it.
    Technically we could say that about our MC here. I mean, we're all used to things like this, so it's not entirely a big deal for guys like us, but for someone playing the game for the first time a Breeadha would be a challenge (more so if they're not familiar with the genre - from what I've gathered the MC ain't no Kirito, he doesn't have massive MMO experience and such).

And good to know. I mean, the way that our supposed MC (I think it's him, just that he's in his post-este state where he got a new do, some fab clothes and what looks to be a motherfucking Orbital weapon) was holding his GS before the transition didn't seem like anything I'm familiar with (perhaps a new PA coming in EP4?).