Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Care to share?
    I'd like to have my game look nice :[
    There's a whole thread here. Also, check out Zyrus's posts on custom AOs on NVIDIA
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Not that hyped about the cheapo filters we can expect from next update, tbh.

At least, it should be better than most resource hogging after effects from drivers and without artifacts.

the new graphics looks like a build in sweetfx for me, but i really hope they added a Field of View (FOV) slider for the new graphics update

Really hope they're at least planning to do a high-res texture update. Adding new filters won't really make a dramatic change when the texture themselves are pretty crappy for today's standards.

Problem is that improving textures in this type of game would lead to a 90~120GB install in a blink. Game is already taking over 30GB with those crappy textures everywhere.

Hundreds of costumes and weps is unbearable, but they should revamp fields and backgrounds at least. Those Tokyo shots look exactly the same as City EQ 4 years later.

they really just have to fix fingers before anything, make them separate part and freeze them so it doesn't affect existing physics. then slowly add new LA for that

For me I'd be happy if they at least improve the draw distance.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    Problem is that improving textures in this type of game would lead to a 90~120GB install in a blink. Game is already taking over 30GB with those crappy textures everywhere.

Hundreds of costumes and weps is unbearable, but they should revamp fields and backgrounds at least. Those Tokyo shots look exactly the same as City EQ 4 years later.
    They're adding normal mapping to the textures, so it adds more depth/3D to the textures plus some blur, bloom and light effects enhancements, that's basically what they're adding with tier 6, so it'll probably be a big update but not to the point of making your game taking 90-120 GB , maybe 50 GB.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

They already showed off a bunch of texture changes.
    Some of them look worse, though. Like that horrible green wall crap in forest.

In the videos of the HD update they were showing off the new grass, floor, etc.
    IIRC they still had shitty UV seams though.

When will we get not-muddy feet?
    It's painful to look at.