Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

If it's anything like psupedia was for psu, then I say please do it, anyone could edit that and it was kept up pretty well with very little false information, Good Luck and thanks if you decide too!
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

since cirnopedia looks abandoned i think a new Wiki would be fine
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Well... good luck with that, the game mechanics and stuff would be still within acceptable range, but then the AC scratch on accessories and such.... either you abandon that or have to cross check with bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Well... good luck with that, the game mechanics and stuff would be still within acceptable range, but then the AC scratch on accessories and such.... either you abandon that or have to cross check with bumped.
    Probably better off hooking up Kimono to each of Swiki's listings to create a bunch of RSS feeds, then converting it into a todo list from there. If there's a way to push that to Trello it'd be all set.

I support a wiki in principle but the devil is in the execution - who's going to pay for it, how is it going to be QC'd, how do you settle on a standardized format for each item etc etc
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 15, 2016 at 08:32 PM.

Default Progress is being made

On the main page at least. Just been adding wiki resources and misc things for the wiki. Have yet to make templates for items, nor am I illustriously creating description pages for classes/races/npcs yet.

Spoiler!

You're better off with a translator on hand copying pso2 swiki bit by bit.

I'll see if I can come up with a template

Nanacress? I'll go stalk you on Ship 2 !

Thumbs up I would love to help out.

I would 110% Volunteer to help out with this, whether it be information, updating, maintaining, graphics designing, whatever would be fine with me.

The hardest things for all players (Yes, JPs included), and ESPECIALLY for EN players is the lack of information. It's never exactly clear to us really what does what (perhaps it's partially SEGA's fault for lack of transparency), but at least if there can be an updated wiki running with at least all the costumes, weapons, potentials and all the things that are important to the game up-to-date, it would help out so many more new players that may come to the game.

I still don't know either myself if there will be a lot of new players for Episode 4 or not, but, I do believe that it's worth to lend a hand to help out everybody in the community as we can, we're a small community yet all I see is fighting over who has the best gear, etc >_<

Other than that, guides here and there could maybe also be posted around the wiki, plus if it's a wiki there should be a talk page where people can actually go and see testimonials, discussions, etc... Which may help in their decision making of "Hey, should I get this weapon?", "Would this armor set work with this build?", etc...

But you get my idea.
    Once again, I'm 110% willing to help out; or rather I would absolutely LOVE to help out.

【PSO2】「Ship02」Azelyra ----- Team Skylark Mascot

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    On the main page at least. Just been adding wiki resources and misc things for the wiki. Have yet to make templates for items, nor am I illustriously creating description pages for classes/races/npcs yet.

Spoiler!
    For now it's pretty simple, but at least there's content (about 70-80 pages). Tbh I just rather have the information available over being super duper pretty. I can lend you a hand about that, but I've never edited a wiki before (I mean formatting and coding stuff .3.) If I have templates of stuff, I can do the port information to the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Nanacress? I'll go stalk you on Ship 2 !
    He-hentai!