Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Man my pso2 report would probably look like "installed game, logged in, killed stuff, 10/10 IGN would play again."
    You didn't even mention waifu dress-up, biased review is biased.

Pso2 report:

I logged in. Killed some stuff. Ran some EQs. It was okay.

Spoiler!

"I killed some stuff so I could buy a costume for my waifu/husbando, they looked cute in the outfit, 8.5/10 it's alright"

Welcome back
    I've taken a hiatus from PSO2 for a long time, but am also in the process of getting setup again because I just can't stay away indefinitely. Love this game and its community ^_^

You can't trade as free user and even premium can only trade stuff below 10*.
    Anyone can buy 9* or lower in the shop without restriction but for 10* + you need passes.
    You can get them usually with premium, 1:1 ratio from 10* + items. Rarely free players can get a few from titles (do stuff like clear a certain quest, kill enough enemies, craft, etc. and you get item rewards) or campaigns.

But if you're lvl 3 that doesn't matter for a while. You can get stuff that's OP for low lvls for cheap in the player.
    Just check occasionally if there's useful gear for you.

As for lvling, eqs get you lots and for every party member you get 10% extra exp, 4 players = 40% boost.
    Do all Koffie orders to unlock game mechanics and gets lots of exp. Hans, Franka an d Revelle are your best friends. Daily Order admin (Faina) also got lots of neat stuff (also gets you a good amount of meseta).

PS: MOME? Really? XD
    Are you gonna play dead, too?

Welcome to PSO, maybe you won't get struck down with the current game guard error running amok.

I'm not on ship2 but it's cool to know someone from the old PSO EP1&2 days has joined PSO2.