Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Just in time for the Blade & Soul launch, eh?

rip in pistorius

is the item translator working aswell as the normal english patch with the batch method?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptex View Post
    is the item translator working aswell as the normal english patch with the batch method?
    Nope.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by EdgyWeeaboo View Post
    I tried running as admin but it says pso2.exe can't be found. Running it normally can find it though but it won't start.
    Change the file path to your pso2_bin directory.

i guess I'll just wait till Tweaker itself gets adjusted accordingly. Thanks to the devs and the code breakers in adavnce.
    Last edited by YuushaBozu; Jan 19, 2016 at 12:55 AM.
    Shout out and be heard.. you are a force to be reckoned with.

Isn't it already? Like I said, it will find it if I don't run as admin but just won't start. But running as admin doesn't work.

at win 8+ i believe u have to change the "drive" into the directory's drive after "cd" otherwise the current working directory will be still in C:\windows\system32

this is how i do it

Code:
    cd "E:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
    E:
    SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
    start pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2
    change the E: into your drive where pso2 installed, if it's D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin then change the E: into D:

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    So, experimentation and testing done, GG is detecting tweaker specifically, I'll let AIDA deal with that. As far as I'm aware, there is literally no other issue. Everyone who's had issues with the Vanilla launcher is NP1013ing because of tweaker specifically (the lingering process tweaker leaves behind to make sure it launched the game properly).

For the time being, you can use the batch file below to run it (change the directory, and create a file like pso2run.bat and run it as admin):

Code:
    cd "G:\Games\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin"
    SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
    start pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2
    For those of you who need the proxy to connect or plugins, you can run the Tweaker to get the Proxy setup, and then drop this into your pso2_bin directory (note that Tweaker will auto-delete it to avoid conflicts, so be aware of that).

Then close Tweaker, and then use the batch file to run the game.
    Just to clarify, if I already have Proxy set up via the tweaker, then can I just create and run the batch file? Or will I need to run Tweaker to set it up again and drop the ddraw.dll in still?

Tried out using the .bat file, so far things are running good. Just dont got the item translations is all. Will leave game on all night to check progress. Hopefully GG will get their shit together soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post
    Tried out using the .bat file, so far things are running good. Just dont got the item translations is all. Will leave game on all night to check progress. Hopefully GG will get their shit together soon.
    How'd you get the bat to work?