Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Thanks for the hard work Aida
    Don't mind me

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    My comment was referring to the fact that hackers on the PC will show up on PS4 since their servers are connected, and Sony most likely threw a fit about that.

Nope, it's specifically targeting the Tweaker. Here's a snippet from the GG logs:

And yes, they call it the "PSO2_tweker", lol.

Ahhhh odd that after so long they decided to target it specifically. "we found the Tweker, finally the war is over!" *AIDA patches in a day*
    lol. Great job in the speedy response to this BTW.

Update is live! It includes the new GN Field module (You knew it was going to be a 00 reference, hush) that will take care of the new GG issue (and can be expanded if they try to play more hardball later).

All you have to do is make sure that the PSO2 Tweaker is actually named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe", and you can play like normal. Enjoy!

It will do so the next time you open it.
    So now we have a bypass for the hack-like damage counter instead of removing the threat, dangering everyone who uses the tweaker even further?
    Oh, and trying to remove the english story patch seems to have destroyed half my game client, just like the "trans-am new patching method" has been doing for a couple of months.
    http://puu.sh/mC3fh/73e865dd64.png

Thanks for quick (and easy, lol) fix, AIDA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    So now we have a bypass for the hack-like damage counter instead of removing the threat, dangering everyone who uses the tweaker even further?
    I don't think sega cares, they needed "everything cleaned up" for ps4 launch and they did it. The chances are they'll never touch it again until new major release and clean up fr higher-ups. Or non-JP users will get mass banned for clean ps4 experience but then tweaker or not it wont help you.

Talking

Update is live! It includes the new GN Field module (You knew it was going to be a 00 reference, hush) that will take care of the new GG issue (and can be expanded if they try to play more hardball later).

All you have to do is make sure that the PSO2 Tweaker is actually named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe", and you can play like normal. Enjoy!

It will do so the next time you open it.
    AIDA thanks for your hard work!
    Shout out and be heard.. you are a force to be reckoned with.

Great, I figured there was a good chance this would be solved by the next time I was ready to play if I just waited a bit. Thanks for the great turnaround on this, AIDA.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Thanks for quick (and easy, lol) fix, AIDA.

I don't think sega cares, they needed "everything cleaned up" for ps4 launch and they did it. The chances are they'll never touch it again until new major release and clean up fr higher-ups. Or non-JP users will get mass banned for clean ps4 experience but then tweaker or not it wont help you.
    You're missing the point.
    It wasn't an error, it was the gameguard detecting tweaker as a hack tool because the damage counter is memory invading.
    Instead of removing that threat, it now has a bypass for it, totally not the way to "fix" it because it makes every tweaker user as a hacker using a bypass.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

does this mean we can't use the official launcher at all if we have tweaker installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    does this mean we can't use the official launcher at all if we have tweaker installed?
    Must be, because it will detect the hack in the tweaker.

I keep getting server connection timed out after trying to log in.. am I doing something wrong?.. Do I need to reinstall?