Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Well going by the chat the code wizzards are already looking into it, so hope springs eternal.

Just launched vanilla client and cleared out all the patches. Seems to be working.
    The only thing I had installed prior to launching vanilla client were the tweaker, english patch, remnants of the story patch, and removed the censor.

That's pretty good support for something we get for free. Ordinary launcher works for me, but I can't seem to apply the English patch manually without the game overwriting it on startup, so I guess I'll just do something else tonight and wait this out.

After having problems for the past hour, vanilla client + removing extra tweaker files from the pso2_bin folder seems to have worked for me.

Does the no Tweaker method for the Proxy work to get around this if Tweaker related files are cleaned out?

i opened the sega launcher and it checked the files and then launched the game no problems so far been logged in for 10 mins

It just happened to me three minutes ago.

Im able to log in & out using Tweaker, English Patches (core & large files), item translator & ArksModTool all successfully. Using Windows 7.

Spoiler!

My team members got this error and I decided to give it to myself. Got pso2 to work using the official launcher and deleting the GG folders to re-download them.
    I use no proxy's

And it just happened again on Windows 7.
    Last edited by un1t27; Jan 18, 2016 at 11:09 PM.