Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

tweaker update didnt work for me

norton went into rampage mode on tweeker and deleted a fuck ton of shit and flagged a bunch of tweaker stuff has high risk

the batch file worked for me plus the vanilla patch from psumods
    Last edited by pkemr4; Jan 19, 2016 at 08:20 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

So, I guess the general consensus.........is that the 'official' fix might or might not work at the moment?
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    It seems to work for everyone.

The main issues people are having that make it not work are:

A) Not keeping the name of the Tweaker as "PSO2 Tweaker.exe". I don't know how many different places I can put it, it HAS to be named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

B) Try making sure you don't have any extra copies of the Tweaker lying around/in the same directory. I'll be doing some more tests later to track down specifics, but for now, just have the one copy.
    after the twiker update everytime i click on the launch button i get the classic windows msg that the program stop to work ...somehow the game launch anyway but after fiew minutes i get the famous np1013 ....did i miss something or this is it?

Is it possible that using the tweaker fix listed in the first post can cause an issue after patching the tweaker?

It seems to work for everyone.

The main issues people are having that make it not work are:

A) Not keeping the name of the Tweaker as "PSO2 Tweaker.exe". I don't know how many different places I can put it, it HAS to be named "PSO2 Tweaker.exe".

B) Try making sure you don't have any extra copies of the Tweaker lying around/in the same directory. I'll be doing some more tests later to track down specifics, but for now, just have the one copy.
    I see. I was checking the odds of the fix not working for myself.
    *sidenote* While the GN Field name are nice, I was expecting the name to be Raiser System or GN Stealth Field XD

Well, the fix worked for me at least. Still gonna keep the .bat files in case GG did something again.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

I had similar issues withmy Tweaker update. I had done the batch file fix and .dll to get my game on its feet last night and today i ran into the black screen feeze after opening video problem. I went to troubleshooting in the tweaker and checked the install/old files and for errors and after repatched the english. Seems to be working fine now. Had a 630 disconnect error about an hour ago but i attribute that to segas server. Hopefully maintence will help with that.

You're using 3.0.6.9? Do you have a "GN Field.exe" in your directory where the Tweaker is?
    yea the version is the right one and i have also a GN Filed there but isnt named .exe and same goes with pso2 twiker so ive tried to rename it as PSO2 Twiker.exe and i receive this msg

maybe i need to rename .exe the GN filed too?

You're using 3.0.6.9? Do you have a "GN Field.exe" in your directory where the Tweaker is?
    Sorry AIDA its late and i messed up lol everything is working now it seems after an old/missing files check...thx for the support anyway

Is there anyway to speed this shit up? (the Update process 1.27gb/27)

Coming here to post that the tweaker update is confirmed working for me!
    I updated tweaker, and went on / did a fast quest this afternoon. If it was still bad that 1013 would have hit after like 20 seconds. Everything went as smoothly as ever. I am so happy.

This Tweaker...is just fantastic.
    The whole community is fantastic! I mean, holy cow that GG nuisance does a bad thing and the very next day Aida has it fixed? That's amazing! (If you read this: thank you!) I am so relieved to be able to play normally again, as I really don't know a lot of the technical side of all this. Being able to be bailed out by a quick fix so professionally & be able to get back to the fun so quickly and with no 100 hard steps on my part is very important.

It is very great to have a place like psow to come to, to see that I am not alone on my error & also to have people who would do something freely like the tweaker to better it for everyone.