Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

I've seen people talking about it working like 10 minutes ago while attempting to connect. Is this fixed or what ? I still get the NP1013 =(

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Angel13 View Post
    I've seen people talking about it working like 10 minutes ago while attempting to connect. Is this fixed or what ? I still get the NP1013 =(
    Are the servers showing an unknown status for you as well?

Some basic proxy scanning, and also possibly some registry entry with tweaker?

It's like they're doing some A/B shenanigans.

If you reconfigure the proxy in tweaker, it should be working now.

Actually the translation patches don't seem to work and I've tried reinstalling them as well as fixing GameGuard errors. Currently checking for more options in the slider. New to the tweaker =3... I'm checking for old/missing files right now.
    Last edited by Death_Angel13; May 31, 2016 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post

Thank you. Reconfiguring the proxy has worked

Victim of Dudu & Monica zegun~kun's Avatar

well that's weird, i wasn't running on Proxy but gets NP1013 if i run on tweaker :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i have another guess,
    i run on VPN
    i tried running on Tweaker with english patch (patch backup folder from Tweaker INSIDE win32) = NP1013
    i tried running on batch file with all Tweaker generated files stowed away inside recycle bin (includes Eng Patch backup folder) = works
    i tried running on Tweaker with english patch (Eng patch backup folder still stowed away in recycle bin) = works

so, i think GG is detecting unknown files/folders INSIDE PSO2 win32 folder, not the whole pso2_bin folder
    so my guess, telling tweaker to relocated the english patch folder should fix this NP1013
    Last edited by zegun~kun; May 31, 2016 at 03:02 AM.

How? I'm new to all this proxy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zegun~kun View Post
    well that's weird, i wasn't running on Proxy but gets NP1013 if i run on tweaker :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay i have another guess,
    i run on VPN
    i tried running on Tweaker with english patch (patch backup folder from Tweaker INSIDE win32) = NP1013
    i tried running on batch file with all Tweaker generated files stowed away inside recycle bin (includes Eng Patch backup folder) = works
    i tried running on Tweaker with english patch (Eng patch backup folder still stowed away in recycle bin) = works

so, i think GG is detecting unknown files/folders INSIDE PSO2 win32 folder, not the whole pso2_bin folder
    so my guess, telling tweaker to relocated the english patch folder should fix this NP1013
    Just chiming in here to say this worked for me. I moved the backup folder that was in the win32 folder to another location on my HDD. After I did that, Gameguard stopped giving me NP1013's. I wasn't having any issues until just now (gameguard updated just before I got on), so this new update is definitely the culprit.

Used the new proxy URL and it works now, did a few quests and still haven't 1013 yet.

Still NP1013 for me and I don't use the proxy. I even tried removing the backup folder from win32 but it's no good. I'll probably hop on the proxy later if this keeps up but I'm going to sleep anyway so it can wait.

EDIT: It might be item translator or just plugins in general. I have item translate and damage parser enabled. I disabled those and didn't get an error yet. English & Large patch on.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; May 31, 2016 at 04:17 AM.