Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

i think they roll-back gg version to the older version before yesterday update

What now....

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    What now....
    It seems that bunch of people having some difficulty with GN Field thing.
    Though, the common cause of this are because your antivirus falseflagging the program (i believe norton think it as trojan for some reason?)

Try fiddle with your antivirus, add tweaker directory (especially GN Field) to exclusion list/whitelist.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jan 20, 2016 at 09:35 AM.

So I'm just gonna throw this out there but you guys realise that if GG is blocking tweaker, and tweaker is modified to circumvent this....its essentially bypassing the anti-cheat program, which is bad, and could potentially get a loooooot of people banned.

Just a friendly warning.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    So I'm just gonna throw this out there but you guys realise that if GG is blocking tweaker, and tweaker is modified to circumvent this....its essentially bypassing the anti-cheat program, which is bad, and could potentially get a loooooot of people banned.

Just a friendly warning.
    If you're trying to say doing whatever against ToS are "bad", then being foreigner alone playing on JP already crossing the line.

Of course, but they were relatively passive with regard to the whole "playing outside JP" thing (besides the IP block issue and the lack of customer support). If the program starts to actively bypass the anticheat, who knows how they'll react to that.

Make of it what you will~
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Jan 20, 2016 at 09:50 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

It was my understanding that the Tweaker always bypassed GameGuard somehow; and the translation plugins, parser, etc. are not really legal either.

Its all a matter of "what can they see" vs. "what can't they see". Introducing something new like this is a bit of a red flag yes, but nothing we've ever used has been guaranteed to be safe anyway.

The safest way was to always use the vanilla launcher and pray to god Sega doesn't fuck up and wipe your C:\ drive again.

Just a friendly warning.
    That's been mentioned several times here already.

In my case and for those in a similar situation to mine (IP blocked from JP due to living in SEA), we really have no other choice if we want to play. VPNs are unreliable, and the No Tweaker method of setting up the Proxy no longer functions. Forget moving to Asiasoft's version, that company never does anything right, and I'd much rather see them fail to renew their contract for the game.

However, if/when a method of easily configuring the Proxy without the Tweaker becomes available, I'll probably go with that.

Of course, but they were relatively passive with regard to the whole "playing outside JP" thing (besides the IP block issue and the lack of customer support). If the program starts to actively bypass the anticheat, who knows how they'll react to that.

Make of it what you will~
    Actually, they're being more upfront for the entire overseas player lately.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    From what I heard the recent GG update is no longer going after tweaker. Can someone verify this?
    I updated tweaker but went and launched from the official launcher

this SHOULD have caused me to np1013 by now but I havent yet

looks like it's running fine now

to be clear, I updated tweaker last night, but I havent used it since starting up my computer this morning
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 20, 2016 at 11:41 AM.