Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: NP1013 solution

Got pso2 running with this fix, only to begin getting NP1002 errors. Is there a fix for that?

Quote Originally Posted by B.T. View Post
    Got pso2 running with this fix, only to begin getting NP1002 errors. Is there a fix for that?
    Try deleting your GG folder and re-running the batch file, I believe this is caused by some corrupt GG file.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirogami View Post
    I'm getting "Server Connection timed out"
    Do you need the proxy to login? If so, make sure to use the tweaker to configure the proxy first.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    Still getting np1013 even after trying this :I
    Check Task Manager to make sure Tweaker isn't running. Apparently people have said that GG wouldn't stop until after they deleted tweaker from their machines completely, but I can't verify that. Might be worth a shot.

Uhm yeah 1 more thing if the NP1013 problem persists even after doing all of Variant's steps correctly (Thanks Variant btw!), try running the batch file as an administrator.

Variant, you rock. That fixes the NP1002 errors, but then I started getting NP1013 errors again. To fix this, I had to fully delete the tweaker and run from the bin file. Now, it appears to be working fine though, thanks again. (Running windows 8.1 with pso2 in the C drive)

Just tried the batch file method, and I'm getting 1013'd still.

When people here say 'delete the Tweaker' does that mean I have to remove all the related files in the pso2_bin directory as well?

Blkbox11; I didn't need to do that. For me, just dragging the tweaker application to the recycle bin then clearing the bin did the job.

Quote Originally Posted by B.T. View Post
    Blkbox11; I didn't need to do that. For me, just dragging the tweaker application to the recycle bin then clearing the bin did the job.
    Thanks. Just confirming that it works for me, so what some people have been saying about GG targeting Tweaker specifically is true.

If it helps with determining the inconsistency of deleting/keeping Tweaker: I had both my Tweaker and PSO2 on my C: Drive, and I was still getting NP1013 until I deleted the Tweaker's exe.

I'm still randomly getting NP1002 using this method, do I have to completely reinstall PSO2 without the tweaker configurations?
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

Kuro, delete your GG folder to fix that.

So i tried this and after 10 mins, the game is still working fine with english and story patches on Also RadeonPro + sweet fx are working too, just launch Radeon pro before starting the .bat, you don't even need to change the Launcher file in Radeon pro

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA